𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

"Halime? Are you alright?" Mehmed asked, as he squeezed my hand a little.

I moved my gaze away from that red head before turning towards him with a blank look. "Do you want me to be honest?" I asked.

"Halima, tell me what is it?"

I lean in close to him. "I hate the way that girl with red hair is looking at you. To be specific, shooting you seductive looks." I replied, scowling at that red head who just kept on staring at Mehmed shamelessly.

Mehmed let out a light chuckle laughing before placing a kiss under my ear earing some scowl from her aunts but he didn't care.

"But I have my eyes only on you." He whispered and my heart melted.

"You better." I replied as he placed his arm around my shoulder while his another hand on my bump.

Şah Sultan cleared her throat before standing up and everyone stopped before turning their attention towards her.

"Şehzade Orhan, I brought some of this women especially for you. I hope you enjoy them." Şah Sultan said before motioning some of the girls to go towards him.

She turned towards us before shooting us her infamous fake smile. "And Şehzade Mehmed, I also brought some of the finest women for you all the way from Poland." She said and I scowled at her.

"Sultanam, thank you for your gift but I don't need it." He replied in a bored tone and Hümaşah Sultan let out a mocking chuckle making Şah Sultan glare at her but she didn't care.

"Don't you like any of them." Şah Sultan said, pointing at the girls and that red head threw him a seductive look. Eww bitch.

"No."

Şah Sultan looked quite embarrassed after Mehmed replied blankly. "But Şehzadem, you haven't taken any women in your chamber since. . . . since you married Halime." She reasoned, throwing nasty glare towards me.

Mehmed stood up and so did everyone including me.

"No one." He said in a dangerously low tone as he walked towards Şah Sultan and she gulped. "No one will show any kind of disrespect towards my wife. I won't tolerate any."

"Not even from you." He said glaring at his aunt.

"Enough Mehmed." Beyhan Sultan said as she walked towards him. "Open your eyes and see Mehmed. You are disrespecting us for the women whom you have known only for some months? Can't you see that. She is a witch, she have definitely bewitched you." She spat, glaring at me.

"We are from the same blood Mehmed. We will never do anything that will harm you." Beyhan Sultan whispered before patting his shoulders trying to act motherly. "You have changed after she came. You don't look at any women anymore beside Halime. She has put a spell on you."

"ENOUGH." Mehmed roared and we all flinched. His aunts took a step back as he turned his furious glare towards them.

"I had enought of you all." He said, glaring at them. "Don't think I have forgotten everything you did to my Valide. I still remember every single thing you did to her. Be glade I didn't kick you all out of the capital. Yet."

He turned towards the others. "If anyone. ANYONE. Says anything about Halime, I'll behead you without a second thought. She is my wife, wife of Şehzade Mehmed. An insult to her is an insult to me." He said before turning his gaze back at his aunts. "An insult to the whole dynasty."

"And about these women," he said referring to the girls Şah Sultan prepared for him. "You can throw them out that's all I care."

He grabbed my hand before we walked out of the Harem and as soon as we left the Harem was filled with yelling and shouting but we didn't turn back.

As soon as we entered our chamber he grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine and pulled away only after he was satisfied leaving me breathless.

My face turned red after I realised that the maids were still in the room, standing in the corner with their heads bowed. I glared at Mehmed while he smirked at me before dismissing the maids.

"Couldn't you wait till everyone leave the room." I asked, as I sat down on the bed with the help of Mehmed as it was hard for me to even sit down without any help because of my bump.

"Can't a men kiss his wife." He asked as he sat down beside me.

"You're impossible." I groaned and he chuckled before placing a kiss on the nape of neck. I placed my cheek on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Mehmed." I whispered and he hummed.

"There is a rumor going on around that I'm a witch and I have put a spell on you." I said and he let out a chuckle.

"Well they are right then, because you have bewitched me. I don't think I can ever get enough of you." He said as he kissed my temples and I let out a sigh.

"I'm worried." I said squeezing his hand a little.

"And what worries you, my love?" He asked.

"I'm worried for our child, Mehmed. I'm worried that something might happen, in fact I'm scared. Scared that the history might repeat itself." I said the last part in a barely audible tone but I knew he heard me.

"They won't do anything, Halime. They can't. As long as I'm alive they won't be able to touch you. The child you are carrying is a part of the dynasty and trying to do anything to you or to our child is like starting a war with the whole dynasty." He reasoned.

"Didn't they poison your mother when she was pregnant with Şehzade Selim?" I asked which silenced him.

"If they did anything like that again, trust me, I'll kill them with my bare hands." He said after a while. "I promise you Halime, I won't let anything happen to you or our child as long as I live."

And I nodded already knowing that he won't let anything happen to us.

We stayed silent after that when I decided to break the silence. "If it's a girl, I want to name her Handan." I said, looking up at him and he smiled at me.

"Inshallah." He replied. "Inshallah."

          __________________________

Heyo guys!!
I'm back! I hope all of you are fine.
If you like the chapter, please do vote. Remember, it takes hours to write but a second to vote. Thank you♡