𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

"Attention. Halime Sultan is coming." The door man announced as I walked inside the Harem with Gülnihal and Meleksima. The girls stood in line with their heads bowed and bend as I walk past them.

"Sultanam." One of Sadika Hatun's maid bowed to me before opening the door for me. I entered and saw Sadika rocking Ismihan back and forth trying to make her sleep. I smiled at them and cleared my throat to make my presence known as she was so engrossed on making Ismihan sleep.

"Halime Sultan." She bowed and we exchanged smiles.

"How is the little Sultana doing." I asked referring to Ismihan as I tried to have a peek of her.

"Your little Sultana is so stubborn like her father. I'm trying to make her sleep but she's refusing to sleep." She complaint and we laughed. I touched her little hands and she instantly wrapped her little fingers around mine and my heart went lalalala. . . .

"She is so cute." I cooed and like she understood she gave me a toothless grin making us giggle.

"Attention. Ayşe Sultan is coming." The door man announced and I rolled my eyes. In no minute she came up and entered the room. Sadika bowed to her while I nodded to her and she nodded back at me.

She smiled as she walked towards the baby. "Sadika Hatun, can I hold her?" She asked almost in a pleading tone and I chuckled mentally. She might be a brat and a little evil because of her mother's influence but after all, she is just a 13 year old girl.

Sadika Hatun nodded hesitantly before handing her over to Ayşe who started giggling looking at the baby.

"She is so small and so cute." Ayşe said in a baby voice and I chuckled.

"Indeed, she is." I chuckled as I patted her shoulders. "So, how do you feel after becoming an aunt."

"I don't know, Halime Sultan. But she is so cute. Can I take her out?" She pleaded and Sadika glanced at me with her eyes screaming 'help'.

"Ayşe, she is still very small and weak. You can take her out after 3-4 months. But for now she can't go out without her mother." I explained and she nodded sadly.

"Actually, I brought her something." Ayşe said excitingly before handing Ismihan to me. She gestured her maid to bring the small box she was carrying and the maid handed her the box.

She took out a small broach and kissed it before murmuring some prayers and pinning it on Ismihan's dress. "This will keep all the evil eyes away from her." She said and Sadika and I exchanged smiles. She is not that bad after all. It's her mother's influence that is making her bad.

"Attention. Hümaşah Sultan is coming." The door man again announced and soon Hümaşah Sultan entered and we all bowed to her.

"Ayşe. Did you came here to see your niece." Hümaşah Sultan asked as she smiled at her and Ayşe nodded.

"Yes, I wanted to see her badly but I was so busy with my Valide that I didn't got time. But as soon as I got freed, I immediately came here." She said and we all chuckled at her childishness.

Hümaşah Sultan walked towards me and I smiled at her before handing her the baby and she took it smiling down at her. "Ismihan. My Ismihan. Her aunt's love." She cooed before kissing her forehead and we all smiled at her.

"Oh I totally forgot." Ayşe said and we all turn towards her. "Mother invited you all to have tea with her and Fatma Sultan in the garden." She announced and I immediately started thinking of an excuse to skip because there was no way I was going to that witch's tea party.

What if she poisons me? I came here to save Mehmed not to die from the hands of his murderer.

"Great. It's been a long time since we had a good get together." Hümaşah Sultan said as she handed the baby to her mother. "Then let's go." She announced as she rubbed her hands and I mentally groan.

Now, if I say no, it will be like an insult and disrespect towards her as she already said we all will go.

"Ok." Sadika and I replied at the same time. Sadika ordered her maid to take out her head scarf while we wait for her.

Meleksima bought mine and I wore it while Ayşe and Hümaşah Sultan already had theirs on when they came.

As we walk inside the garden, we saw Fatma Sultan and Hafsa Sultan already waiting for us. They stood up and bowed to Hümaşah Sultan while I just did a little head gesture to Hafsa Sultan and Fatma Sultan.

Hümaşah Sultan and Hafsa Sultan sat on the couch while the other rest of us sat on the pillow as there was space only for 2 people on the couch.

I sat on Hümaşah Sultan's right and Fatma sat Hafsa Sultan's left with Sadika Hatun beside her while Ayşe sat beside me.

"Congratulations Halime Sultan on your wedding." Fatma Sultan said with a forced smile. "I'm sorry. Davud pasha and I couldn't attend as I was sick."

"It's ok Sultanam. I hope you are fine now." I shot her a fake smile.

"So, I was thinking to organise a party in the Harem. What do you think Hümaşah Sultan." Hafsa Sultan asked Hümaşah Sultan and I mentally smirk knowing what exactly was she planning to do.

"Ok. But you have to pay for all the expenses. I have cutted all the unnecessary expenses from the Harem too. And I won't pay even a penny. So, the choice is your's." Hümaşah Sultan replied calmly. I almost burst out laughing after seeing the face of Hafsa Sultan. It was priceless.

When Hümaşah Sultan called Mehmed and I last time. She wanted to tell us this and we instantly agreed. Infact, Mehmed even gave some large amount of money from his pocket to Hümaşah Sultan. She wanted to make a restaurant to feed the poor in the name of their late Valide Handan Sultan.

"Hümaşah Sultan, why do my Valide have to pay for it?" Fatma Sultan said in an annoyed tone.

"Fatma, I'm the new ruler of the Harem so, I don't think I own anyone an explanation about my decision. And about Hafsa Sultan, if she don't want to pay then she don't have to organize it." She replied calmly shooting her a fake smile and I almost whistled.

"Hümaşah Sultan, why do my Valide have to ask you everything about her every decision?" Fatma half-yelled in frustration as she stood up looking really annoyed.

"Fatma." Hafsa Sultan warned as she glared at Fatma.

"I'm the daughter of Haseki Handan Sultan and Sultan Mustafa Khan. I'm the first born Sultana born to the legal wife of Sultan Mustafa Khan. I will not tolerate any disrespect towards me like your doing right now." Hümaşah Sultan said as she glared at Fatma.

"Hümaşah Sultan your arrogance will drown you one day. Fatma is also a Sultana. She is also the daughter of Sultan Mustafa Khan. The way you are acting is like you are the only daughter of Hünkarım." Hafsa Sultan yelled at her after seeing Fatma with teary eyes.

"I'm the first born Sultana. My mother was not a slave like you. She was a Haseki Sultan and the legal wife of Sultan Mustafa Khan. Whereas you are still a slave. Don't forget that. And know your place." She gritted out and Hafsa and Fatma Sultan shot her a nasty glare before walking off while Ayşe bowed to us and hurriedly ran after her mother and sister.

"I have to do something with this woman before she influence Ayşe with her evil ideas." She murmured as she glared at their back and I nodded in agreement.

And I have to do something to send her and her son away before they cause trouble for any of us.