𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 𝚜 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

Five months went by in a blink of an eye.

I inhaled the cold air before rubbing my hands together. Gülnihal and I strolled around the garden, admiring the beauty of the garden that was covered in snow which made it more beautiful.

I cradle my bump protectively with my hands as we made our way towards Mehmed who was practicing sword and archery with the guards but stopped as soon as he saw me.

He grinned at me as he walked towards me and I smiled at him. He embraced me into a hug before kissing my forehead.

“Why did you call me here?” I asked him.

He winked at me. “You'll know soon.” Before turning back towards the guards. “Enough practice for today. You can go back.” He dismissed them and Gülnihal too before wrapping his arm around me as we walked.

“So. . .?”

“What?” He replied acting dumb and I shot him an unimpressed look making him smile at me sheepishly.

“Nothing. Just wait for some minute.” He said and I let out a sigh before nodding.

Mehmed has been really protective of me since the day one of my pregnancy. He is scared that something might happen to me, scared that they might do something to me like they did to his mother.

Unsurprisingly, his dear aunts did everything to get on my nerves. They called me witch who has caste a spell on their Şehzade. They turned half of the Harem against me but anyway who cares. As long as Mehmed is with me no one can do anything to me.

“Are you cold?” He asked as he rubbed his palm on my arms and I shook my head smiling at him.

“No.”

“Are you sure? Cause we are about to enter the coldest place in the palace.” He smirked and I cocked my eyebrows at him.

“Don't tell me we are going inside the place where meat are stored.” I said referring to the olden royal kitchen fridge and he shot me an amused look before shaking his head chuckling at me.

“No. We are going towards the lake.”

“The lake where we first met?” I asked and he nodded grinning at me.

“Yes. The lake where we first met and you punched me on our first meeting.” He ended with a laughed and I huffed in annoyance and embarrassment.

“That was because you got on my nerves.”

He shook his head with a silly smile on his face making me scowl at him.

“So you mean you'll punch the Sultan too if he gets on your nerve?” He asked and I scoffed.

“Of course not. He is kind and smart enought to not get on a women's nerve.” I shot him a sassy smile.

“Oh yeah? So you mean even if I become a Sultan you will still punch me if I get on your nerves?”

“Yes.” I replied stretching the ‘s’ long.

He laughed at me. “You are something else darling.”

“But you still love me.”

He smiled before peaking my forehead. “Of course, my love.”

The lake was frozen and look freaking beautiful but that wasn't what caught my eyes. The two beautiful horse tied to the trees caught my eyes.

“Do you like it?” Mehmed asked me as we walked closer.

I turn my gaze towards him. “Like? I love it. Its beautiful.”