𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

I came back to our Chamber as I was bored as hell. Hümaşah Sultan had some work so, she had to go and Sadika Hatun. . . . well she was having a little problem so, she decided to see the physician.

Someone knocked on the door and I huffed in annoyance. I hate it when someone distrubs me when I'm reading.

"Enter." I said and the door man entered with his hands folded before bowing to me.

"Sultanam. Sumbul agha is here."

I closed the book before sitting down on the couch comfortably. "Ok. Let him enter."

He bowed and went out and soon Sumbul agha entered with some maids and aghas who were carrying many boxes and beautiful dresses.

"Sultanam." Sumbul agha greeted as he bowed his head with smiley face and I cocked my eyebrows at him. When did he started smiling?

"Hümaşah Sultan sent you this as a gift for you." He explained and I nodded before standing up and walking towards the boxes. I opened it to see beautiful jewelries and other stuffs.

Man. If I take this to the future, I'll be richer than the Queen.

I rubbed my hands before motioning them to keep it inside and they nodded before going in towards the room where Mehmed and I kept our clothes.

"Sultanam, Her highness also sent this girls to serve you." He said pointing towards the two girls who bend with their heads down.

"I have Danielle and Maria, Sumbul. There is no need of more girls." I sat down on the couch and Danielle served me some tea.

Suddenly both the girls fell on my feet and I spit out the tea in surprise. "Sultanam, please let us serve you. We promise to be loyal to you and won't create any problems for you. Please Sultanam." Both of them cried out and I stare at them in shocked.

"Both of you stand up this instant." Sumbul scolded them before grabbing both of them by their arms and pulling them back. "I need to teach you both manners."

"Sumbul agha, leave them here. They can serve me if they really want to." I said and Sumbul left them. Both of them fell on their knees before kissing my robe and I just offered them an awkward smile. I dismissed Sumbul and others before calling all the girls.

"Before we do anything let me tell you something very important." I said and motioned both Danielle and Maria to stand beside the two new ones. "What ever happens in this chamber remains in this chamber. If I find out any of you being disloyal to me, I won't hesitate to behead you. Am I clear?" I asked and they all nodded their heads.

"Yes, Sultanam."

"Very well then." I sat down before looking at all of them.

"Danielle, from today your name will be Gülnihal." I smiled at her and her eyes lighten up. She nodded and walked towards me before kissing my robe and than my hand. "And as she is my hand maiden, I won't accept any misbehaviour or disrespect towards her."

"Thank you Sultanam. It's a very beautiful name. And I'm honoured to work for you as your hand maiden." She said before walking back to her line.

"Maria, your name will be Esma." She nodded happily and thanked me before doing the same thing that Gülnihal did.

"What is your name and how old are you?" I asked the younger one.

"My name is Lily and I just turned fifteen, Sultanam." She replied and I nodded before turning to the other one.

"And how about you?"

"My name is Florence, Sultanam. I'm seventeen yeats old." She replied.

"Nilüfer. Your name will be Nilüfer from now on as you are beautiful like the water liles." I said to Lily and she smiled at me.

"It's a beautiful name, Sultanam. Thank you." She thanked and I smiled at her before turning towards Florence.

"Meleksima. Your name will be Meleksima. Which means angel face. " I said and her face brighten up before kneeling down beside me and kissing my robe.

"Thank you so much, Sultanam. I will be loyal to you till the end and will die for you." She said before standing up. Danielle assigned them each some chores while I sat on the couch drinking tea and watching them.

If Hümaşah Sultan send me those girls, they must be trustworthy and loyal. But I still need to confirm it once.

"Gülnihal." I called her and she ran towards me.

"Sultanam."

"I want you to keep an eye on them. See if they are trustworthy and loyal or not." I said and she nodded. "I only trust you, Gülnihal. Don't break my trust."

"Sultanam, I would never break your trust. I will always be loyal to you." She replied and I nodded before dismissing her.

This royal life isn't that bad after all.

"Sultanam." Esma called and I hummed. "Sadika Hatun is here to meet you." She said and I stood up before walking out of the chamber to see her waiting for me outside. She bowed to me with a bright smile and I smiled back.

"Let's go for a walk, Sadika Hatun." I said and hooked my arms with her and we giggled as we walk. Sumbul agha, Gülnihal and Nilüfer and two of Sadika's maids were walking behind us as we stroll throught the garden.

"I heard that the Sultan's sisters are going to stay here until the Sultan returns." She whispered to me. I dismissed Gülnihal and Nilüfer before motioning Sumbul agha to come closer towards us.

"Sultanam." He bowed.

"Did the Sultanas arrived?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, Sultanam. They haven't arrived yet. But they'll arrive before the dinner." He said and I nodded. "Fatma Sultan and Davud pasha will also be staying here until the Sultan returns as per Hafsa Sultans wish."

I frowned. "Does Şehzade Mehmed and Hümaşah Sultan knows about it?" I asked.

"Hümaşah Sultan agreed and about Şehzade. I don't think they have told him yet." Sadika replied as she sip on her sharbat.

Suddenly she dropped the glass and cried out in pain holding her belly and I instantly stood up.

"The baby. . . it's coming." She cried out.

"Quick. Call the midwives." I shouted and the maids nodded before running in. "Can you stand up." I asked Sadika who shook her head and cried louder.

One of the guards carried her inside the Harem and into her room where the midwives were already waiting for her. I decided to stay outside with others.

"How is she?" Hümaşah Sultan asked as she ran towards me. I bowed to her before replying. "I don't know Sultanam. They haven't said anything."

After sometime we heard a baby cry and Hümaşah Sultan and I exchange looks before smiling. One of the midwives open the door and smiled at us.

"Is it a Şehzade or a Sultana." Hümaşah Sultan asked.

"Congratulations, It's a Sultana." She announced and Hümaşah Sultan smiled at her before turning towards me and I smiled back at her.

Hümaşah Sultan and I entered the room and we saw Sadika Hatun cradling her baby in her arms.

"Sultanam. She have your eyes and Şehzade Selim's hair." She said happily before kissing the baby and handing her to Hümaşah Sultan who was going to name her.

Ayşe Sultan and Gülbahar Hatun entered and bowed to us before standing beside me while Hümaşah Sultan stood near the bed whispering chants into the baby's ear.

"Is it a boy or a girl." Ayşe asked.

"It's a girl." I replied and she nodded. I could hear Gülbahar Hatun sighing in relief. Stupid woman. She thinks she will give birth to a prince. Only I know she will give birth to a girl.

"Your name will be Ismihan." Hümaşah Sultan announced and Sadika Hatun smiled.

"Your name will be Ismihan." She repeated three times before kissing her forehead and handing her over to her mother.