𝚎 𝚕 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

We all stood inside the Sultan's room waiting for him as he was talking with Lala Mehmed pasha in the balcony.

Hafsa Sultan was glaring at me and Mehmed but didn't dare to utter any word infront of Hümaşah Sultan.

Şehzade Selim and Zülfikar pasha entered the room and everyone turn their heads towards them.

“Hünkarım?” Şehzade Selim asked and I motioned him towards the balcony. He nodded before standing beside Zülfikar pasha and Hümaşah Sultan.

“Insolent woman.” Ayşe Sultan, the youngest daughter of Hafsa Sultan sneered glaring at me.

“Ayşe.” Mehmed warned making her shut up and move her gaze away from me.

“Yes, Hünkarım.” Lala Mehmed Pasha said as he walked inside with the Sultan. We all bowed to him as soon as he walked inside.

“Now, you may leave.” Hünkarım said as he motioned him to leave and he bowed his head leaving us.

Hünkarım went and sat on his bed facing us while we stood infront of him.

“Mehmed, tell me what exactly happened.” He asked Mehmed who nodded.

“Hünkarım, Orhan was about to touch Andria Hatun. He was about to break you rule of not to touch anything that doesn't belong to you. But I came just right in time and grabbed his hand before pushing him away.” he said glaring at Şehzade Orhan who was already glaring at him.

“Then he got angry and took out his sword, Hünkarım.”

Sultan nodded before turning towards Şehzade Orhan. “Do you want to say anything?”

“Yes my Lord.” Şehzade Orhan nodded. “As we all know Andria is a free woman. Mehmed doesn't own her. So, what was my mistake?”

Sultan gave him a hard look. “What was your mistake? Even if she is a free woman. She was with Mehmed. How dare you try to touch your brothers woman and even raise your sword at him.”

“Hünkarım, Orhan was-” Hünkarım stopped Hafsa Sultan from saying any further.

“He made a mistake and instead of punishing him you are defending him? Is this how you raised my Şehzade?”

Then he turn towards Şehzade Orhan. “You are banished from the palace. You will be in Edrine palace until I return. Rustem pasha will be the new governor of Amasya province so hand over the seal.”

Şehzade Orhan took out a small black bag from his pocket before kneeling down on the ground and handing it over to Hünkarım and he took it.

“And also, Lala Mehmed pasha is no longer my gand vizier.” He said and Hafsa Sultan's face instantly light up. I turn my gaze towards Mehmed who look like he was about to murder everyone in the room.

“Then who will be your new grand vizier.” Ayşe Sultan asked as she smiled at her mother before looking excitedly at Hünkarım.

“Zülfikar Pasha.” Hünkarım said and everyone looked at him with wide eyes, completely shocked by what he just said.

“Will you be my grand vizier, Zülfikar pasha?” Hünkarım asked and Zülfikar pasha nodded still shocked. He kneeled infront of him and kissed his robe.

Hünkarım handed him the seal of the grand vizier and Zülfikar pasha took. “I will never let your expection down, my Lord. If you think I'm capable of this seal then I will try everything in my will to serve you and the people the best I can.”

Hünkarım nodded before motioning him to stand up.

“Hünkarım, I'll like to go and rest.” Hafsa Sultan said with a gloomy face and the Sultan nodded.