ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

"EVERYONE OUT!" Mehmed yelled looking straight into my eyes and everyone started rushing out.

"Hünkarım," Ayşe Hatun fell on her knees infront of Mehmed who didn't even spare her a glance. "Save me, Halime Sultan is punishing me for no reasons." She cried out. This bitch.

"AGHAS." He yelled and Ayşe smirked at me while I stare at her blankly. I just want to punch her face, that's all I ask for. Is it too much to ask for? I don't think so.

"Didn't you hear your Sultana? What is this Hatun still doing here?" He asked and Ayşe gasped as she stare at him bewilder.

"Take her away. NOW." The aghas bowed and dragged her out as she cried and scream on about how innocent she was.

I also started walking towards the door when Mehmed grabbed my arm. "And where do you think you are going?"

"Hünkarım, didn't you just asked everyone to go out." I replied and he pursed his lips in a thin line trying not to burst out.

"Halime." He gritted out.

"Yes, Hünkarım." I replied with a blank face and he growled before pressing me on the near by pillar before smashing his lips on mine. Hard and bruising.

I slipped my hands inside his hair pulling him closer and returning the kiss in the same manner.

He pulled away leaving me breathless. "Don't ever call me that."

"Call you what?" I asked already knowing what he meant just to annoy him.

"Call me by my title. It's for others, not for my wife." He replied before pressing me tightly to his body, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You don't want my aunts here? Is that it? Ok. They will come only to attend functions and parties but they won't stay."

"You don't want those concubines in the favourites room? Fine. Demote them from their ranks and make them into a normal concubine. Infact, I, Sultan Mehmed, on this very moment dismisses his whole Harem." He said and I stared at him in shock.

What in the world is going on.

Am I dreaming?

That's it.

Yes.

I'm dreaming.

"You don't believe me? Ok? SUMBUL AGHA!" He yelled for him and Sumbul agha opened the door before coming in. I tried to pull away from Mehmed but he held me tighter.

"From this very moment, I, Sultan Mehmed Khan dismiss his whole Harem. If the women in the Harem wants to go, let them go, if they want to marry let them marry." He ordered and Sumbul agha bowed and nodded with a smile while the other concubines gasped and look at us with jealousy written all over their face.

Sumbul agha walked out closing the Harem door behind him and Mehmed lean in close to me. "Is my Sultana happy now?" He asked as he placed a light kiss on the nape of my neck and I shuddered as electricity pass though my body.

"Very." I whispered back.

"So, am I forgiven?" He asked but I shook my head and he frowned.

"Nope."

"Well what must I do to make my Sultana's forgive me?"

I pulled away from him. "Nothing. Just go to your chamber and sleep. My son and I will sleep in my chamber." I replied.

"Ok." He replied before picking me up bridal style taking me off guard.

I slapped his chest. "Put me down, Mehmed. NOW!"