Chapter Thirty Seven

I walk inside the cafe room and see Cynthia seated smirking at me as I walk inside. I know my friends where there for back up anytime I need them especially Liam.

I take my seat down and look at her as she grown a fucking pair.

"Well, well Sierra Ryan in flesh alive thought you did?" She asks

"Cut the bs and tell me who you work for?"

"Right to business aye, and what makes you think I work with someone?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Bitch have you see yourself you couldn't even handle me 6 years ago at the party plus the killings that you have been planting on me" I said

She slams her hand to the desk. Gosh that might have hurt but she acts tough cookie. I laugh and wipe the fake tears that are forming.

"What? Your looking down upon me now?" She asks

"Don't need to you do that perfectly fine by yourself" I laugh at her.

"Shut the hell up"screams echo to the room this cause people to watch us to our table.

"Careful now don't need to start ruining your perfect imagine now do we?" I smirk back at her.

"I work alone final" she says looking around somewhere else other than me.

I look to her direction to her amuse I see an average old man seated drinking his tea. I look back at her and smile at her.

"Okay I believe you" I said

She looks perplexed I stand up this causes her to also react and stands up and grabs my hand.

"Work alone" she says

"I know" I said calmly.

I tangle myself and walk to Liam's car and drove off back home. Belle was at her fathers mansion and so I was heading to the house to pick her up and stays with me.

They knew me so they quickly opened the gates. When I step outside of the house the maids rushed to outside and bowed the heads down as a sign of respect. I knew most of the women and men are from Liam and was grateful for taking care of Belle when we were far from her.

"The wreck nerve to step inside my home" boom came the annoying voice. See perfect figure bitch of whore that Aaron is with. Belle runs to me as hug her. Belle also runs to Liam and carries her to his arms.

"Leave my house bitch" she screams

"Language around my daughter got it" I spat to her.

"Mommy let's go" she holds my hand. Liam settles her to the car while take my seat in the car also in front and we drove off.

"Don't learn those words Belle okay?" I said

She smiles as she nods her head Liam chuckles at her amusement while I figure out what is the deal with that man.

As soon as we reach to our house Belle runs up to the house as guards smile at her she orders around and hear groans from the men as they start walking to where Belle is heading and some others remain guarding the place.

Liam puts a hand on my shoulders as I sigh down and look at him he gives me a reassuring smile as we walk inside together and head to the office room together.

"That man is involved some how and it sure is working for someone even more powerful" says Sarah

"I know but who exactly seems we have one heck of a powerful person scaring her" says Lily.

"Guys trust me Cynthia she is alot of things but today I saw her true face she looked scared and frightened almost as if she is scared of something big" I said

Liam holds me tight as I seat on his lap gives me gentle touches.

"We need to find the person and fast and the only way to figure it out is to draw out Cynthia silently without her being followed" says Liam.

"Gosh I know the idea is bad but we do need your friend Eva on this" says Samuel

"Why?" I ask

"Cause its predictable a mother seeing her grandkid" says Lucas as he chuckles

"You sound smart love?" Says Sarah.

"Aren't I smart always?" Says Lucas

Everybody stares at him, everybody starts laughing at him. I take my phone and called Eva

"Well am coming over but need sneaky in can you help?" I ask Eva

I listen to her plan then disconnect the phone me and Liam drive our way there making sure not to be spotted.

Soon as we enter inside Cynthia is in sight already the house looked empty knew Eva gave everyone a break so as we can talk.

"I knew you wouldn't give up easily?" She chuckles

"I know your threatened by whoever is doing this to you so spill?" I said

She looks hesitant as she sighs she looks around as she walks up to the cupboard and taking few glasses and bottle of champagne she seats down as she pours her drink to herself.

"Well do you think am welcoming you with open arms seat" she commands

I take a seat down as I stare the woman in front of me.

"I will tell you everything I know just assure me one thing" she says as she gulps a glass of drink fast.

"What is it?" Asks Liam

I look at Liam as he keeps a stern face and holds back from everything.

"You are Liam right the feared mafia King right?" She asks

"Yes I am now tell us what you know" he says

"I need assurance first" she says again

"You have my word and honor" he says

"What the hell Liam?" I screamed at him

"We will discuss this later now it's all about your safety and I will be damn stupid to think I wouldn't trade everything for yourself safety first" he speaks without breaking any eye contact on me.

Cynthia chuckles snap my eyes to her Eva was in verge of kicking her own mother.

"I will kick you out if its bullshit Cynthia" says Eva.

"I want you to protect my daughter" she says sternly.

"What??" Eva looks beyond shocked as revelation is upon us.

"I will tell you if you assure me my daughter's safety first" she said

We all looked shocked at what is going. And what we knew is that she was threatened by people wanting to kill Eva well its now or never time for story time.

Sorry guys for late updates but hope you enjoy this chapter next chapter is Cynthia's stay tune.