Chapter Sixteen

Dakota Rushvic
"Did you find them?" I asked.
"I am trying D it's hard finding them" he says.
"I have no time it has been two months Steve why can't you simply find them" I scream at them.

I take my seat and touch my head scrubbing nicely at my temple before I loose it again. I know your wondering a lot in your mind but to make you at ease I have gone back to the work I used to run away from guns and killings.

I kill for leaving well, I didn't know I did that till I went to England that's where I meet Steve and he told me who I really am. But he pulled me to his side.

I am daughter of the most feared mafia Rushovic gang well I am Russian alright but my mother is American. That's what I know.

My mother and Steve's mother are sisters biological so when I was born my dad didn't want me to this point he doesn't know I exist well the secret was out after seeing I have disappeared America and landed to England where I had Bella.

The main reason of going back to American was not to expand my business but to hide from my dad again cause his world I can't handle it. But turn out I am being haunted and wanted to be killed by my own father who so happens to hate me for unknown reasons.

So here I am still trying to figure out where he is and what is doing once and for all we can settle this and end it.

I take my purse and take my picture of me and Aaron and my Bella. I smile at them and just let the tear flow. I miss the so much each day passes by I continue missing them.

What I know is that Aaron is looking for me? Steve has been deflecting elsewhere cause he is working with me and Aaron which gives Aaron somewhere else to look for.

I hear a knock so I wipe my tears and watch the door flies open. Steve gives me a flash drive and leaves the room without saying anything.

I take the flash drive and insert to the computer. The screen shows Bella at the ballet studio learning she was smiling widely with her friends and her best friend.

She looks at the camera and waves her hand which causes me to smile and chuckle a little bit.

"Say hi! To mommy Bella"

"Hi! Mommy. Mommy look daddy signed me for ballet and singing class. I miss you mommy come back so after work" she runs off to her friends.

This causes me to smile more and just laugh at her. Steve stands in the door and sees me smiling. I wipe my tears and run to him and hug him.

"Thank you cousin it means a lot to me that you did this for me" I said.
"Hey what are family for? I know you miss them. They miss you too so let's do this" he says

This motivates me and I smile at Steve. I go back to tracking them me and Steve don't even wink and keep on locating him with every single details we have.

I wake up and see I am the couch while Steve takes the chair he looks uncomfortable with it. Guess he kept me here when I was sleep.

Suddenly the sounds of alarm this causes me and Steve to look at each other and look at the monitors.

"Someone broke to our house" I said.
"But who? Who would know this hideout?" he asks.

"we have no time grab anything that we think it's useful and let's run" he says.
So we pack each and everything that we know is useful. We take the secret route which is the chimney and just disappeared.

"She is not here boss" I stop at my track this causes also Steve to stop and look at me.
"She told us this was the place they could be so she lied to us" came the voice that I want to kill with all my strength. Steve pulls me back and shush me.

I feel pure rage and anger boiling from me but I keep it cool and listen to her.

"She didn't lie to us. I think they knew we were coming already" he says.
"So what do we do boss?" someone asks.
"Find them they can't be that much far" he says.

I look at my phone and smiled. I look at Steve but Steve shakes his head. I dialed the house number and it rings while we start moving.

"Hello" someone says.
"Give me your boss" I command.
"Hello Dakota" he says.
I clench my fist with pure rage and anger. I could sense his smirk but I don't let it get to me.

"Lost that privilege they day you wanted me dead don't you think Francis" I spat out.
"True, true but we need to meet Dakota. Settle this like parenthood" he says
I laugh.

"Now! Now! Wanting to act as a parent to me. Well I like the chase sorry but better luck next time Francis" I said.
"Just like your mother stubborn as hell till she got herself killed. Dakota I am warning you we have to meet" I could sense the urge of his statement.

I stand still and look at Steve who is walking ahead.
"Got five seconds" I spit it out.
"All you must know I am not the bad person here" he says.
I chuckle.
"Then who?" I said.

"Then one who has being give me tips of your whereabouts sweetheart" he said.
I tense up and look at Steve who is coming my way.

"Look I know that your not safe only I can protect you." he says.
"Why should I believe you?" I said.
"Cause they know that your my weaknesses not the disease that I have that I may die soon" he says.

I tense and look at Steve who is about to approach me
"The moment I hang up this phone you have seconds to live the room cause it will explode" I said.
"I will find you Dakota. But one thing you should know trust no one but yourself" he says.

"And I will be waiting Francis" I spit out and hang up my phone. I see Steve and smile at him.

"What was he saying?" he asks.
I look at him and smile.

"Well my so called dad said he will hunt me down" I said.
"They won't find us this time" he says.
"Why won't they? And where are we going?" I asked.
"We are going back home" he smirks.

"And where is it exactly?" I looked at him. I see Steve smiles down.

"We are going back to Russia" he says.
I look at him and nod away. Still my mind has been lingering around to who could rat us out.

I will find you Dakota but for now trust no one other than yourself. Still keeps playing in my mind. I look at Steve and he smiles at me. I walk next to him and smile.

We Russia be kind to me and let's begin the hunt together.

Hope you love this chapter and enjoy it. Am glad everyone is okay and doing fine. Well that's all for now  bye bye wattpad readers.