Chapter Thirty Three

As I open my eyes looking at my surrounding I see sleeping Liam holding me tight. I smile at the thought what happened last night. I unhandle myself and head myself to the bathroom, washed up and walked out of the bathroom. I smile at how cute he looks as he stares at me.

"Morning sleepy head" I said

"Morning, I thought we will be hitting the showers together" He said

"Nah, don't even start with me young man" I said laughing at him.

I run away and go straight to the kitchen making myself brunch. The door opens revealing a smiling Lily and Sarah they run to me and hug me so tight.

"Girl can't breathe here" I said.

"Heard you had sex with my cousin damn" said Sarah.

I look at them with wide eyes.

"How the hell did you know?" I asked.

"Called you last night but seems someone or something answered it and heard a lot of moans and screaming of Liam" said Sarah.

She laughs so hard while I blush away and take a seat next to them. Liam and the boys walk in they both where shirtless and looked hot. Couldn't avert my eyes keep staring at him.

"Flies will catch on Dianne" he said.

This shakes me off and I look at the boys. And training my eyes on him.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" said Lily.

"We are heading to practice" says Lucas.

"I am so down for this" said Sarah.

"How about this girls verses boys if we win we get to do anything you guys want and if you boys win you get to do anything you want with us" said Lily.

"I don't think thats a good idea guys" I said.

"Cmon, it will be fun" said Lily.

"Afraid you can't beat me love?" said Liam.

"In your face dickhead" I said.

"Still want some of this" he whispers to me.

I tense up and look at him and smirk.

I close the distance and smile at him.

"Bring it on Liam" I whisper to him.

We both get prepared as we all get partnerd up.  Everything was well organized as in girls had to pick out the most things and fight there opponet who they want. We already tied up Sarah won in combact skills with Lucas and Lily lost in sharp objects with Samuel.

Now it was down between me and Liam. I smirk and look at him and smile. We were outside the house as we all stare at each other.

"So everything is played now choosely wisely Dianne need to beat Liam on this" said Sarah.

"Liam I am feeling generous today why don't you pick what we should game at?" I smirk at him.

The boys hurdle up and they start talking.

"Are you crazy this Liam we are talking about his perfect in everything?" whispers Sarah.

"Exactly meaning he will pick something he knows that I am good also but not good as him" I said.

"Yes, cause he will crush you" says Lily.

"Not what I am thinking.... he will choose something that he has never seen me do it" I said.

"Car racing" he says.

Gotcha, I smirk and look at the girls as I wink at them.

"Bring it on Mafia King" I said

"Gosh, do you know how well he is in driving?" says Lily.

"I know" I said as I gear up.

"Why don't we make this interesting?" I said

"If, I win this I get to have my own freedom and conduct everything at my accordance" I said.

Liam looks at me, shakes his head.

"Afraid to loose" I said.

"No, I am afraid of loosing you so no" he says.

My heart skips a beat as he stares at me. He looks at me as he studies me carefully. I look at him then sigh.

"You won't" I said.

"Can't guarantee on that?" he says.

"How about this? You let me on the missions and take care of my own. I have the right to know what is going on in my life?" I said.

"If I win you get to marry me" he says.

Everyone looks beyond shocked at the revealation. I stare at him and he looks at me dead serious.

"He has the motives Dianne" says Lily.

"I know he has" I said.

Walked in the car and take the wheel. I look at my right to see him staring at me as he roars his engine. Lucas explains the ground rules and the end of the finishing line. The house estates was huge so we were circling the perimeter till we are back to the starting point.

When we heard the buzz I took of leaving Liam few metres behind me. As I drive up the estate and all the test driving I have been taught by the best teacher. I smiled at the thought as Liam is right beside me as I continue increasing the speed. I see the finishing line seeing there is my freedom.

I looka around and see how happy I am to be here and everything accomplished the friends I have now as live the life being free from everything else. But when I think about my kid, tears built up and I knew what I had to do. Liam is beside me, I could sense he stares at me when we reach at the finish I slow down little bit making him the first to reach the finishing line.

I stop my car as I bow down my head and tears keep on coming not wanting to see me. My door opens and reveals a worried Liam as he holds me tight.

"Shhh!!!! There, there" he says.

I smile and laugh at his jokeness. I get out of the car and laugh at everything and I mouth at my girls I am sorry. They are angry at me but still smile.

"The girls win" said Liam.

I look at Liam shocked.

"But you where the first one to finish the race?" says Samuel.

"She threw the race off making me win on purpose" says Liam.

"What?" everyone screams as they stare at me.

"The question is why?" asked Liam.

"Why?" asked Samuel.

"Cause I want to forget about my other life" I sigh looking at them.

They looked confused.

"I want to start a fresh start with you guys" I said.

Everyone looked shock at the revelation as they both stare at me with wide eyes.

Well guess I have a lot of explain why made the decision. Gosh! it will be a long day.

hey guys hope you like this chapter stay tune as to know next chapter. Dont forget to vote and comment and good news guys.

I HAVE 1K in this book.......Gosh it feels good and exiting. Thank you so much guys.
Give my other book a chance its called Radiant Romance its amazing. Stay tune.