Chapter Thirty Nine

Dianne p.o.v
"How the hell is she alive?" Asks Sarah.

"I thought you guys said she died with your mother?" Asks Lily.

"That bitch has always caused trouble since she was kid never liked her" says Sarah.

"THATS ENOUGH" roars a voice from Liam.

We all turn to Liam seeing the burning eyes shoots at Sarah everybody was quiet and looking at them.

"You know that, Samuel knows it she always caused trouble for us since we were little she is the main reason that drove us away" screams Sarah.

"I told you that's enough" says Liam.

"What? Can't handle the truth that your sister is bitch and self center also psychopath" she scoffs.

Liam lunges at Sarah but Sarah diverge him. Lucas stands between them and looks at Liam dead serious.

"Move Lucas this between family" says Liam.

"She is my family so go through me first to get to her"he says firm.

I walk up to Liam grab his hand.

"See you later guys don't stay too long" I pull Liam and push him outside. I open the door of the car and push him to the passenger seats without uttering a word. I take the driver seat and drive anywhere but that house.

We drove to the mountain hills i stopped the car and get out of the car opened the door for Liam and pushed him out of the car.

"Why?" He asks

"What?" I ask

"You keep pushing me around like a rag fuck I don't understand it" he screams at me.

"You don't know, your acting emotional other than thinking straight here dealing with some huge so don't to tell me you don't know why am doing this" I say.

"Fuck you Dianne. I can't believe your taking sides with Sarah" he says

"Watch your next words carefully Liam don't end up regretting them" I said

"You don't know anything about family how could say she things like those, you aren't family but you act like you know us so well" he screams

I slap him so hard and look at him.

"I told you be carefully with the next words you say don't end up regretting them" I grit my teeth with anger not batting an eye from him.

He stares at me in shock as he gets back his sense. He sighs and leans at the car.

"Partially is true"he says

"What partial things she said?" I ask

"Bitch and self centered and driving my cousin away" he says

"So you and Sarah are close?" I ask

"We are cousin I did tell you got adopted by Samuel's family but me and Sarah are cousin from my mothers side while him and Samuel are just cousins/friends by words guess they study together." He says