Chapter Twenty Four

So I want you to all imagine dream guy you picture as Liam and I will show the next chapter my dream guy of Liam ❤️

Since the day he said those words I have stayed inside my room and thinking as in to why he said those words. I was stuck and still stuck to this day not knowing what to do

Flashback
"What the hell Liam?" I shouted

"You asked what I want then I help you out. And my answer is you. I don't like to repeat myself sounds annoying" he says

"I am my own person you can't have me anytime you want asshole" I spat

"Easier there princess. Negotiations needs mind and not emotions" he says

"Mr.Alonso please say something" I turn to him he raises his hands not knowing what to do. It was all my fault. And I knew what he wanted my mess I should clean it myself.

I ran out of the gym area and straight to my room.

End of flashback

So ever since that day I have been seated here not wanting to do anything with the world. I hear a knock which follows with the door opening seeing Mr.Alonso coming in with a smile

I turn to my window and continue with my thoughts.

"Still stuck on what to do" He asks
"Why where you begging him to be part of your alliance?" I ask

"Hello! Big mafia here with them on our side we're kinda the big mafias no one will dare to hurt us plus I need his resources to find your father and also make my empire bigger." He says

"Then why didn't he just say yes. Your good with negotiates right" I said

He chuckles.

"Because his young. He leads the mafia now if it was his father I wouldn't beg much plus I knew why he kept denying my offer from the first time" he laughs so hard.

Still clueless as to why he went to the length and all he wanted was just me. I shrug it off and just shake off the idea of everything. I sigh and just look afar

"Listen I know his family practically raised that boy also. His not that bad just his bad at expressing himself other than that his soft inside"he says

"Are you trying to make me like him?" I raise my eyebrow to him.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"I can see in your eyes your scared of him and what may happen and to question why he chose you? Don't be everything will be reveled in time but for now we need his help also we need to make sure your safe and to do that I need to make sure your with him" he said with serious tone his mouth.

Still left in my thoughts Mr.Alonso had already left I began going downstairs to make myself a heavy breakfast. I see drivers coming in and start cleaning the house I look to see Chris in a serious tone with his phone call when he sees me he smiles at me then walks out of the place.

I didn't understand what was going on so I went on with my stuff. I made myself heavy breakfast and went up to my room. I kept my earphones and started eating while watching my Netflix my favorite show of vampire diaries again can't get enough of it especially with Damon Salvatore as my main crush and ideal guy.

Yes I am into bad boys this days can't know why maybe because of how I am. Suddenly I hear door opening and heavy panting to see Chris. He locked my door.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

He paced back and forth and looked at the window we saw guys with guns already and there giving orders to entree the house. Chris takes my bag and throws everything inside the bag leaving no trace of me.

"I need you to call Liam and he will pick you up okay" he says with a panting voice.
I looked at him.

"I can fight you know I can Chris" I shouted at him.

"I need you to trust me on this okay. I know you can but I am not ready to loose you now okay there after you not me so if they see me they won't do any shit but if they see you they will kill you so my main priority is keeping you safe" he said .

He had bombs already and looked at me. Go to that closet there is a backdoor there tunnels inside it will lead straight to the forest I need you to follow that path till to the road there you will find Liam waiting for you. I need you trust him okay and no one else. Hearing bullets downstairs wanting to know what's going so badly.

"Where is Mr.Alonso?" I asked

I see Chris flinched to the sound of me mentioning his name. And I knew that, tears where brimming heavily to my cheeks. Chris kisses my forehead and looks at me.

"You have been like a young sister to me always remember that it is not your fault" he whispers to me .

We heard the door breaking banged many times.

"Now I need you to run Dakota and don't look back. Do you hear me Dakota Run!" He screams at me. As soon the door breaks down I run to the closets and straight to the tunnels and run not looking bad but enough to hear the entire house blow up. I run straight till to the end of tunnel and I see the path of the forest I cried heavily knowing that is all my fault what happened to them.

I keep on walking I was wounded also cause I ran without shoes on. I see a road beside it there was a car. Liam run to me and hugged me I bursted out in cries so much. Next thing I know blacks spots  where everywhere but I was able to speak just four words that will continuing hunting me forever.

"It is my fault" that's when I passed out knowing I was in the arms of one person and that is Liam David the most powerful mafia.

Hello guys hope you enjoy this chapter thank you all for your votes and comments so keep on commenting and posting bye guys for now.