Chapter Forty-Three

3 months later
I stare at my girl lying in the bed with wires still around her. I sigh knowing I have a decision to make till Friday they have to plug the machines cause she is dead but still keeping her alive cause I threatened them for there lives.

The door opens running Bella as I caught her and kiss her cheek she smiles at me.

She usually comes each time during lunch time to see her mother and talk to her. She doesn't know that she is going to go soon and I have no idea how to tell her.

"Uncle Liam mom is in heaven now right?" She asks from nowhere which bring me with a shock on how she knows.

"I know you did everything for her" she hugs me tight.

"Thank you Dad" she whispers slowly to my ear only for me to hear. I hold her tight also and smile at how she is just like her mother.

The door opens revealing Sarah and Lily as Bella run to them.

"You promised me ice cream and you promised me park" she points her finger to Sarah then Lily.

"Lets go then" Lily takes her hand as she walks out of the door leaving me with Sarah.

"Liam I know its hard but she wouldn't want you to be this way so please" she says. I knew what she meant.

I have been in the hospital non stop usually I sleep and I don't eat much waiting for her to wake up.

The door revealing Aaron, I clench my fist as I stand up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spit out.

"I came to see her" he says

"You have the nerves to see her after what 3 months has passed now you bring yourself to see her that's pathetic and you know it so do me the favor and get out" shout at him.

"I know what I did is not good and fair" he says

"Dude you practically thrown her like a piece of trash and treated her daughter which is yours by the way like she is some god damn stranger so good and not fair isn't the right word" said Sarah.

He sighs.

"Fine am not worthy it" he says

"We know" says Sarah

"But neither is you" he says staring straight at me.

I step in front of him and glare at him

"What did you just say to me?" I said it out loud.

"You are no better, you made her be in that state so it's your fault she is in that position" he shouted straight at me.

I clench my fist.

"Get out everyone now" boom came Mr.Alonso's voice as we both stare at him at the door holding it.

I step outside and head to the garden to clear out my head. Breathing in the scenario at the environment that is surrounding me.

"You know she loves you" turn to see Mr.Alonso outside staring at the sun as it sets down.

I sigh.

"You did nothing wrong at the end you still protected her from harms way. All this is to blame is me I started all this when I made sure gave hell to your mother as I introduce my henchmen to your mother. She was drug addict did you know that?" He says

Which in turn I turn to him. I knew my mother was drug addict when dad left us. But I made sure no one in the house knew about her drug addiction.

"She was one of out best customer and supplier sometimes" he says

"I don't want to talk about it" I said

"You can't blame yourself for something you never did I know your intentions with my daughter where good and still are good" he says

I look away and stare at the sun as it sets down. I stay at the bench answering calls and making sure that everything runs smoothly back at the mafia.

As am on the call i hear heavy footsteps. Turn to see Lily.

"Tc......Dianne" she breathes it out. I bolt out of the way and run to her room. She turns to see me as i slowly reach out for her.

She smiles at me as smile back at her suddenly the monitor starts beeping so hard as the doctors rush in trying to save her.

Samuel holds me back as they keep on fighting for her to start her heart again.

"We are loosing her start the voltage up" screams the doctor.

"Fucking save her before I rip everyone's throat here" I screamed loud enough for everyone to hear the doctors keep on doing what's need to be done.

"Doctor" someone screams loudly. As the sound of the monitor goes flat line. I drop down my knees looking the one person who brought humanity in me loved me and made me feel whole is gone.

"Time of death 17th March 2021 19:40" he says as they cover her up.

I jump through and start doing the CPR on her everyone screaming at me to stop and accept the fact she is gone.

"Your not leaving me, you hear me Dianne not leaving me and Bella alone you promised" I screamed at her. As I continue.

Samuel and Lucas pull me out as push them away.

"I can't give up on her" I screamed at them.

"We know man but she is gone accept the fact" said Lucas.

I tore my gaze to him as I stare at the door Bella enters the room and looks at the bed.

She walks slowly at her mother's bed as she cries.

"Mom!!!!" She scries.

Sarah holds her. I stand up and walk to the bed and look at her. And start doing the CPR again.

"She is gone" Eva says as whisper but we all heard it. I stand beside as stare at her once again.

Suddenly everything stop as all heard heart monitor beeps again. We all knew what was happening she has not given up.

Sorry guys for the late update am so happy like this book has 3k now and everyone is keeping this book in their library am so happy guys thank you so much for giving this book a chance. Soon will be writing a new book hope you give it a chance also love you guys❤️❤️