Chapter Twenty Nine

I stare the woman again the woman who has brought nothing than pain and misery in my life. Fucking Cynthia and his loving husband. They where busy with the guest and all.

"But how? How comes? I never knew Cynthia nor his fucking husband of new flavor" I grit my teeth saying her name and his husband.

"Well the husband is clean of course the main dish is the woman and apparently she knows your mother way longer than you have" says Sarah.

"WHAT?" I shout at her.

Everyone starts staring at us and Liam squeezes my arm.

"Not here" he takes my hand and we all enter the elevator differently and all go to our private room to discuss this more further. Me and Liam arrive on first and he locks the door behind me.

He stares at me while I look away not wanting to cry nor feel hurt.

"You know it's okay sometimes to feel helpless and hurt it makes us human" he says

"I don't need a fucking sympathy Liam I just need to know all about that woman and what she wants from me and my family" I said

Suddenly someone knocks at the door and Liam opens up to see Sarah and everyone walked in together. Samuel sits with Lily and Lucas seats next with Sarah together.

"So start explain" I said

"Well Liam you know best so start the discussion" said Lucas

"She is the one behind the attack's and the killings" he says

I scoff "That woman has no brain cells to even formulate a banquet plan yet a killing scheme cover up fucked up bounty killing on me"

"Damn she is feisty and wanting for blood"said Lucas

I glared at him as he chuckles and surrenders his hand in the air.

"I need to know who exactly controls the bitch face cause to my defense she is clueless as a monkey" I said

"That's what we wanted to know exactly who but seems like no one knows who exactly is a mastermind cause it seems she is just a figure and out for blood of your family" says Lily

"What did we even do to her anyways?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Apparently your mother left something important and guess she wants to know where exactly to look for it" says Liam

"Something important?" I ask myself trying everything to remember but i can't remember a thing.

Liam stares at me. I can sense something his hiding from me which i am curious to know what exactly.

"There is something else is there care to share" I looked at him.

I stare at everyone who looks at me weirdly I knew there where hiding something from which I wanted to know what exactly they where hiding.

"Spit it out" I shout at them.

"Your daughter is here" says Sarah.

I freeze up and look at them for more assurance to here if i heard them correctly on that issue.

"What did you just say?" I asked Sarah

She sighs and looks at me directly "Bella is here and she came with slutty woman and Aaron"she whispers the last name to me.

I take in deep breath and hold it in as I don't say a thing. I take my seat next to Liam and just close my eyes and take a deep and slower breathes.

"Does this hotel have a chess board game?" I asked

Everyone looked at me in a puzzle way look I see Liam calling the receptionist and asking for a chessboard game to be brought upstairs.