Chapter Eight

Aaron Smith
That kiss was wooh I didn't expect that. I was debating myself as in why she gave me the chance. I know I will make it right and I will stand by it. I return home walked up to my penthouse.

I see a figure standing outside my house and I clench my fist.

"If you have anything left to say before I throw you away say it or leave"

I see Kimberly crying and I look at her in disbelief like I will fall for her tears.

"Please babe let's get back together huh?" she asks.

She hugs me but I push her away making her fall down. I see the neighbors already looking at us and whispering to themselves.

"You hurt my girl and you expect me to just forgive you for that" I scream at her.

"She wasn't the one who put a ring on I am" she screams.

"That was a mistake and you know that I didn't even like you it was my mother's doing. I like her always have always will so I am telling you this for the last time leave before your dignity left inside of you leaves completely" I spit out.

She stands up and walks towards me.

"You will regret this Aaron Smith I assure you" she whispers to me.

"Trust me I will never regret any of this now leave" I excuse myself and walk inside my apartment. I see Miss Douglas smiling at me and I smiled back.

"See you removed one trouble away" she says.

"Actually two troubles plus my mother" I said.

She looks shocked at what I said. I enter my room and wash up. When I come outside I see Max standing there with champagne and a smile on his face.

"I heard you removed wicked witches in your life" he wiggles his eyes.

I laugh and just shake my head that I have a weird best friend. We open up our drinks and start drink.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I will focus on Sierra and my daughter also work is important" I said drink my beer.

"Are you going to be okay you know with everything going on between you?"

I look around and just sigh. I know I had a lot to do like finding out more but for now I will just focus on being better and that's what matters.

We drank to much but likely Max's girlfriend came to pick him up and I was happy that we bury the hatchet between her and me.

Next morning woke up and head to the bathroom and wore my Grey Arman suit. I had meting today and we will seal the deal.

I wat my breakfast that Miss Douglas prepared for me and I smile at her.
She hands me an umbrella and I look at her.

"It might rain so please be careful" she says.

I smile and nod. I walk to my driver and off we go to the meeting. I told Sierra that I will have to pass seeing her this morning but I will make sure I see her this afternoon when I come and pick her up.

She understands and I smile that she just agreed upon it. I walk to the build and seeing each on busy today. I was the cold boss here everyone didn't even utter a word that's how powerful I was.

I was professional at my company my personal life was never the topic and I wanted to keep it that way. Few minutes later rain started pouring and I just stare at it.

The meeting started and I went straight to the board room meeting. I listen to each the request and requirements needed for the new launch which will happen in New Zealand our company will be expanding there.