Chapter Thirty Two

Each day I havs been training hard each time I am getting better and Liam has been training even more stronger each day to face my ecounter and Sarah has been teaching how to be assassin and how to handle pain incase she been caught, more Lucas has teach me how to study the perimeter and tech stuff also making off bombs and electronic devices in time danger to send signals.

This week its lily's turn she walks in with short mini skirt like with red stockings and stick in her hand. I see a pissed Samuel while Lucas and Liam don't look like they cared about how she is.

I stand thete confused on what I have signed myself onto,

"I will teach you on the power of seduction" says lily

"I really don't like this idea but you should know it" says Liam

Samuel walks away as liam looks at his pissed young brother. He sighs and walks out to see him.

I can see lily fight tears back as he stares his brother and gives him a reassuring smile.

She starts teaching me everything about the power of seduction how men love the small talks seductively how men fall on there feet when seeing you in a ssexy lingerie and how they look to you when you say your hips and wink back to think they won while your just setting up a trap for them.

They finish up the training as lily runs out to the room. Dianne takes her small towel and wipes the sweat and drinks her water. She walks outside the room only to her sounds of people talking.

"I don't like when your all excited on being a prostitute" screams Samuel.

Samuel earns a slap from lily.

"I never wanted that life and you know it. I owe to your brother he saved me and my brother from the awful life we lived in the street and for you fucking information I was stripper not a fucking whore" she spats out with venom and walks away.

Samuel roughs up his hair then walks away.

"Not good spying on people's conversation" Dianne abruptly turns around to see Liam standing smiling at her.

Liam chuckles and walks away he looks at her.

"Cmon I need to show you something" he says as he continues walking.

Dianne secretly walks behinds him as liam takes him to his secret hide out. As liam opens up it appears to have a beautiful garden view you can see.

Dianne looks beyond astonished as she walks to the place looking at the beautiful flowers. She looks at Liam again

"Hideout" she asks.

"Yes, place for me think" he says

"Seems to me its more than escape root for you. You almost have everything here practically live here considering the bed and tv and almost everything here" she says

Liam chuckles and nods his head.

"Why show it to me then?" She asks

"I like you so am showing you the side of me that nobody knows" he says.

Dianne looks shocked at how he easily said it and didn't stammer nor lie or anything in the matter of fact.

"I always wanted to be flower person cause my mother and sister loved flowers to death point. My young sister loved red rose signature of love and pure white rose for purification of heart and innocence" he chuckles.

I knew he still was never comfortable talking about his family so she did want she always does best hugs him and let's him to be comforted so he could know that she was there always.

They both head up stairs as she runs to her room to see Lily in her bed eating bags of chetos alone watching mean girls.

"Sarah is out of town for a while sorry to barge in like this" she says

She laughs and shakes her head, she heads to bath real quick and joins her friend.

"I was stripper before meeting Liam and Samuel. My parents where killed cause many debts and we were sold a lot together, that's when we meet Liam and Samuel they we're having a meeting that day and I was assigned to Samuel. I was exhausted that day I had bags in my eyes and I felt sick. So Samuel did the most unexpected thing, he paid extra cash on me to take me home for two days full. The man agreed cause he just wanted cash. He took me he gave clothes to change and nice room and told me to take a rest for two days. After two days I was roaming inside the house and that's when I saw my brother half beaten. I stood next to him begging Liam not to kil him cause my brother only did bad things so he could earn money so we could pay off debts from my paarents who owed them. When I explained everything to them they gave us shelter and everything even paying us the debts and clearing our names so as they wouldn't find us ever again." She wipes her tears

I looked back at her and just take in what she told me.

"Liam isn't bad person as how people think he is,  yes he is sometimes scary but we owe him our lives for protecting us, I didn't enjoy that life but I came to acceptance cause that's part of me now and I use it because we nees some information about certain things." She says

I hug her and sooth her as she sobs really hard on what has been going on with her life. She lays down as she is dead asleep which I lookat the time to see it's already  nighttime.

I slowly  crawl out to bed and head to the kitchen and see Samuel in deep thoughts.

"You know that girl loves you" this cause Samuel to jump out of his thoughts and look at me.

"I know and I do too but. ...." he sighs

"You don't like who she was?" I said

He nods his head.

"Let me ask you this does she know your in a mafia?"

He nods

"Does she knows you were suppose to be a successor but you don't want to?"

He nods.

"Does he know you sometimes kill people using your doctor skills?" He tightens his hands and closes his eyes and nods.

"As she ever witnessed you kill?"

He nods

"Then let me ask you this one last question? If all that she knows why is she still with you?"

Samuel looks defeated as he sighs.

"You are stupid you know that, do you think she doesn't know you don't enjoy kiling people but you have cause its part of you and you do it cause it may come as a problem to your family. Why can't you accept her past that she is who she is? She isn't proud but sometimes she does this cause its for family? If she came and accept the fact of who you are? Why can't you accept her?"

Samuel looks at Dianne and nods.

"Thank you" he says

"She is in my room so if your going for a make up sex I suggest you have sex else where if its in my room make sure to change the sheets" Samuel laughs

"Where are going to sleep?" He asks.

She smirks and Samuel walks away. She slowlys goes to the hideout as she enters inside and goes to the garden and gaze upon the roof to see a beautiful moonlight shining. The window is knocked and turns to see Liam looking at her and waves his hand.

She walks out and goes to Liam and hugs him.

"What's the occasion?" He asks

"Nothing"

She leans in and kisses Liam's lips, liam deepens the kiss as he pulls Dianne to him more. Dianne walks away swaying her hips as she walks to the bed and sprrads her legs for him.

She  could see the lust in his eyes as Liam walks towards her.

"I want you to make love to me lkke you own me daddy" she purrs seductively to his ears.

"Don't worry little kitten I will make this night not to forget" he says.

Finally they slept together gosh, so stay tune for the next chapter thinking of making chapter of the devour of lust with each other oh well stay tune.