Chapter Forty

"She is finally awake" booms a sound of a man. I wake up staring at the people around me. Seeing everyone's faces.

I see the man that Eva's mother has describe as he smiles at me.

"Welcome to our house"  he says

"More like hell" she whispers. I earn a hard slap as I taste my own blood coming from my mouth. I laugh hard and look at the man dead in the eye.

"Is that all you got?" I said

He looked angry waiting for another blow but voice comes.

"She is provoking you so stop" he says.

They all bow to him.

"Hello my name is Steve and I have a lot from you" he says

"Good things hoping" I spit blood to their carpet.

"Where are my manners untie her" he states

I looked beyond shocked as they release my hands and legs. I rub my wrists from the ropes the tied me.

"If even dare to disrespect me you will wish death" he says serious tone.

I scoff.

"Am not stupid" she says

"Good meaning your smart enough to know not to cross me" he says

He walks ahead while I stay to where I am. He turn and looks at me.

"Walk with me" he says as turns around and starts walking again.

He explains the place and the area of his house all more specific necessary places like dinning area and sleeping area. He wasn't that stupid to show me there weaknesses.

Dinner is served as we both eat everyone keeps quiet.

"My daughter will be joining me tomorrow so everyone stay alert" I see shocked faces and fear to everyone faces.

"May I ask who is your daughter?"

He smiles

"Soon you will know her" he says

Liam pov
"Dead end boss" someone says

Liam throws everything and looks like his already to kill anyone. Sarah slaps him hard on his face.

"Get yourself together she needs us we don't have to break down for this" she says

Liam comes back to his senses.

"Where the fuck is he?" A voice comes

As the door opens walks in Aaron as in lunges to Liam but he pushes him away.

"Its all your fault" he screams

"Its your family that started all this" screams Liam

"Its your fucking family that's after her you piece of shit" screams Aaron.

Liam partially knew it was his fault but he didn't want to admit to it. Bella runs to Liam.

"Uncle Liam you promised me you will bring mummy back" she says

Liam nods his head.

"A promise is a a promise princess I will bring her back" I said

"Bella your coming with me" says Aaron

Bella shakes her head and hides under Liam.

Aaron takes a step forward only to be blocked by Samuel and Lucas.

"Move" says Aaron

"Leave cause that girl is staying here" says Lucas

"Am his father"  he screams

"That girl promised her mother she will stay with Liam so she is not moving" says Eva as she walks in and looks around the room.

"I got a lead" she announces

"What?" Says Liam

"How?" Says Sarah.

"Who?" Asks Samuel.

"Is that important?" Says Eva

"Yes" all say the same time except for Aaron.

"I know who your sister is?" She says.

"What?" I was beyond shocked

"But your not going to believe me" she says

Dianne pov
I have been tortured with whips and punched more than I could have imagine why may you asked.

I almost escaped this place but only to be caught by someone and brought to the torture room for more torment.

He wasn't kidding that I would wish death upon me cause I feel like I want him to end me.

The door opens only to reveal Mr. Steve smiling at me and he brings out another guest.

"Dad" I breathe out

"Sierra" he says

"Family reunion aren't they great" he says.

"Soon you will find out the hidden truth" he says.

"Please Steve we don't have to do this" says my dad

"Why shouldn't we? You did this upon yourself so wait we are waiting for my daughter" he smiles

He leaves the room as me and my dad waiting.

"How have you been?" He says

"Horrible got killed twice" she smiles.

"So my friend is dead?" He whispers

I stayed quiet knowing the answer to that.

"Liam is with you" he asks

"Yeah his been taking care of me" I said

"Basing on the tone he has done more than taking care of you" he chuckles

I blush and hide the excitement.

"Do you want this life?"he asks.

I keep quiet, do I want his life. Do i need this life for me and my daughter. My mind keeps on thinking of my friends how I have been close to them they helped me through my tough time.

How Liam kept my daughter safe from everything when we were away. I smiled and knew the answer to that.

"I want this life not because of the mafia excitement but because I have created so much memories with them and they helped me through and I know my daughter will be safe with me and Liam cause I know Liam will do anything for me and my baby" I smile to that thought cause I knew it true.

The door opens as I stare who comes in looking shocked to what i see in front of me not wanting to accept the fact she was my friend and trusted her with everything why did she do this to me unless.

My mind clicks.

"Eve" I breathe out.

She smiles at me and laughs.

"But to you am not Eve. Am Cindy" she smiles at me.

Stay tune for more updates. Sorry for late updates and two pov in one chapter guys but I love you all hope this makes it up❤️. And almost forgot there is a new book I am writing its called
Her Luck give it a try guys.