Chapter Twenty three

"You seem to be a little unreachable for a girl" came a booming voice in the working out area. I turn around to see Chris smiling at me I smile back.

"Well can you tell me what is on your mind?" He asks.

"Shouldn't you be home with with your wife and kid?" I asked panting as I wait for his answer.

"Well someone up big stairs told me to see what are you up to? You have been working out for more than six hours per day even longer so tell me what's wrong?" He asks.

"I......I just miss my baby that's all" I said with pain in my heart aching but I shake it off and just continue with everything I was doing.

Chris comes and pulls me to a hug and just brushes my hair. With that I break down and start crying for everything I was holding up. I don't know how long I was crying but I did and I felt great about it. Chris is not only a mentor but his also my friend who I know he sees me as a little sister. Last time I went to visit his place the entire house knew me I was so happy that I could pray around with his kid and laugh cause he reminded me of my own daughter.

I have been so far from my daughter and it pains a lot the last time I heard of my daughter is that she is doing great at school and she is acing the class. I heard Aaron has started a new relationship and seems his really liking the woman she is with.

That part hurts me till today but I can't hold on to him if he knows I am dead. He had to move on so I was okay with that. My best friend and my brother got married and there expecting a kid. Each day I get update for there lives there living and it pains me so much that I am not with them but it's for the best. I am just happy that there happy and that's all I ever wanted.

My father is still missing and each day we try to know where he is and which group took him. There still trying to find me but some groups know that I am dead some don't believe and still investigated Mr.Alonso carefully.

Mr.Alonso dedicated himself to help me hide and find my father no matter what the circumstances. And I am so happy that he has been treating with good care and like a daughter.

I changed my name to Dianne cause I didn't want to be called Dakota anymore is already dead to people. I do get out some time but I be extra careful with my surroundings I am with.

"Your strong Dianne so stop trying to overwork yourself and hurt yourself in the end okay?" He says and I nod.

"Good now come down stairs and eat lunch cause is already afternoon" He says .
He leaves the room and I take my towel and wipe the sweat in my face and run downstairs to take my lunch. When I entered the kitchen I see the asshole that left the bruise in my arm laughing with Chris.

I don't mind them and I walk to take my food from Chris.

"Young lady where the hell do you think your going?" Asks Chris

Damn it and here I thought I was actually going to leave without them knowing. I turn around and put fake smile to Chris .

"You seat there Dianne" he points the chair next to the asshole.
I sigh and walk to the chair cause I have no any other option than that. I start taking my small bites while he keeps on starring at me.

"Didn't your parents told you staring is bad thing?" I said. Turning to him I was inches away from him I could smell the mint on his lips. His lips were so tempting to kiss them his eyes where on my burning right to my soul I clear my throat and looked away.

I hear a chuckle and he just shakes his head. I see Chris smiling at me and I glare at him so much with anger.

"Well I hope you two have met?" He asks.

I shake my head and eat my food in peace.

"Am Liam David and you must be the famous Dianne I hear about from Chris and Alonso" he says

"You say there name like your older like them dude have the respect" I said

He smiles

"Actually in this world I am older than them" he says

"Oh! Really what makes you older then?" I said with sarcasm.

"Mafia world I rule this world baby girl" he whispers his sexy voice to me.

I stand up and look at him then leave. I ran up to my room and just locked my door. I stayed there almost one hour I made sure I bath and danced my way through the room to make my mood happy.

Later on I sports attire and head to the gym. I hear Mr.Alonso telling Liam to form an alliance.

But I hear Liam refusing and just continues to work out. I look pissed and just barge in the room I see Liam pinned to the ground by Chris. I smile at the thought and I knew I had the advantage

"Let's make a deal I win you help us" I said

Liam stands up and smiles at me.

"Deal if I win I help you but with one condition" he says.

I lunges at him but each time he dodges. In the matter of few minutes he pins me and I give up cause the pin was too much. Liam smiles and looks at me.

I look at Chris and Mr.Alonso

"A little warning that he was that good would have been better" I said

"You didn't ask" said Chris

"He is powerful Dianne you could have known that he must be powerful" said Mr.Alonso

Liam looks at me then at Mr.Alonso and Chris

"Deal is a deal so tell me what do you want?"

And that's when my world collapse after hearing that one word

"You"

Hello guys hope you enjoyed this book and please comment and vote share it with friends have fun guys. Oh! And I am starting my university finals wish me luck.