Chapter Seven

Sierra Ryan
"Mommy" came to a screaming girl running inside my room. I was still wearing clothes I had my bra on and just my undies. I smiled at her and pick her up and smile at her.

"Daddy"

Aaron was standing there gawking at me I throw a pillow at him.

"Daddy gets out" she pulls her dad away while I keep my smile on tact. I wear my baggy sweatpants and tank top. I run downstairs and start dinner.

I make sure I make the perfect Mac and Cheese cause my baby girl loves that food. When everything was done I called them and start eating.

Bella soon fell asleep as soon she finished her dinner Aaron took her to my room. And then came back to the kitchen.

I see Aaron falling asleep I shake him and look at him. He looked exhausted and had a lot in his mind.

"Aaron" I wake him up. He pulls me near him and hugs me. I am shocked at that state.

I wiggle myself out.

"Please give me few minutes to just hold you," he asked.

I knew that voice well he was stressed. I hugging him back and snuggle close to him. I could his scent it was nice. He wakes up few minutes and I can see in his eyes had no life.

I take my hand and hold his cheek. I kiss him on his cheek and looked at him. He smiled but I knew he just smiled to assure me his fine.

I look at the front door to see Victor and Eva entering smiling at themselves when they turned to us Eva had a smirk and Victor had a confused face.

I stand up and look at Aaron I take out my hand and look at him.

"Car keys Aaron"

He gives me and just looks at me. I walk out while he trails behind me.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Am taking you home"

I look at Eva. Eva nods she knew what I wanted to ask her. I open the passenger seat and look at Aaron.

"Get in Aaron"

"Aren't I suppose to do that to you?"

"Don't flatter yourself, Aaron. This is me being friendly to you so take it and get in the car"

He gets in the car and I get in the driver's seat.

"Punch in your destination"

He punches his home address and off we heard home. Soon as we reach home I take him to bed. I make sure to make him breakfast so as he can have a decent meal.

When I looked at the time it was almost midnight. I take my coat and opening the door.

"Please stay"

"I can't Aaron I need to be early in the morning to my office"

"I will take you early morning please stay" he pleaded.

I look at him and sigh. I make myself comfortable on the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping here ain't sleeping with," I said and close my eyes.

I notice I am being carried and open my eyes to see him carry me to his room. He makes me rest and hugs me, I wiggle out but his grip was too tight.

"Please don't leave me today" he pleaded.

My heart was betraying me. I know I am starting to have some sort of feelings for him and I don't want that cause in the end I am the one being hurt.