Chapter Eighteen

"It looks like you have something to say to me Dakota" said my uncle.

I smiled away but deep down I was trying to to slit his throat to the maximum and kill him on spot.

I turn back to the food and seeing my dear loving cousin interacting with his father and my aunty eating away her food quietly.

When we are done I excused myself and went to the garden place and just stay hidden for a while and rethink everything.

I sigh and look at the stars I miss deeply my baby girl Bella and my love Aaron. I wish I could be with them but this was for the best.

I keep on replying what Francis told me still fresh in my mind.

"Penny for your thoughts?" came the voice that I want to kill on spot. I turn to see my uncle smirking at me and walks towards me.

"What are you trying to think so hard that makes you scowl like that?" he asks.
I didn't know what he was playing at but I just wanted to play my cards right with him. I didn't want to trust him fully cause I knew what he will do next.

"Nothing just my mother" I said.
I see him tense up and see hurtful, pain and sorrow in his eyes he masks it off and just smiles. I keep my eyes opened and just wanting to know why he had those his eyes.

"She was a woman of great things you know" he says.
I smile and nod. I heard plenty of stories from my aunty that they used to be rebels back then and always my mother took the fall for everything to protect her sister at the end.

"She had the best smile and warm heart every guy fell for her eventually he became with your dad so they fell in love" he says.

I smile.

"Seems you knew them well back then huh" I said.
He sighs "Francis was my best friend"

This makes me turn and look at him in disbelief look. How can he and my father be best friends. I thought they didn't know each other.

"I was son of the servant in his house. His father used to beat him to pulp and used to run to our small house in the mansion where all the servant stayed and my father would stitch him up" he says.

I look in front and think, my father was abused by his father my grandfather. How could he be such cruel to his own son. I clench my fists and just close my eyes to calm my anger down.

"He used to tell me when he grows up he will run away and build his own empire where he will treat people with respect and have his own family" my uncle smiles.

He turns and looks at me carefully.

"He really did have a good family. But I can't know why he wants to kill you?" he says.
I ball my fist and just look at him I was burning with anger and wanting to kill him right now.

"I have tried to talking to him but each time he doesn't want to so I finally gave up. I started focusing on my family" he says.

He walks away and turns back again my eyes don't leave his sight at all.

"Please Dakota your father isn't the bad guy I know his not I just Don't know why he wants to kill you that bad" he says. I see his smirk again and walks away.

Next morning I ran around the block and enter the same coffee place. I see my so called brother then I follow him.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asks.
"I am fine. You both Francis and you lost the privilege to fucking care." I grit my teeth. I am super pissed cause they fucking think that they can come to me and just start to care and act loving family.

"Dakota please it was for your own safety" he says.
"How are we even related?" I asked
He sighs.
"I was adopted by your parents when they told your mother they couldn't have a child of there own" he says.

My mother.. My mother couldn't bare children. So how come I am here it's a miracle.

"Your a miracle actually. They didn't know they could have you. When they heard the news your mother was excited so she made sure we could have normal lives. So we were hidden that day I was taken to a trip with father when we came back they took you" he says.

I could sense anger and guilt. I knew he was blaming himself for not being there. And I don't blame either we where kids but I know he wanted so much to protect me.

"I started finding you so busy myself with dad's work in mafia life. We found you by months that's when we knew Victor which you call him that he helped us and we promised to protect him and his mother and you in America gave you new names and new identity" he says.

"When we both saw you at England you where spotted so we knew the word had already reached FedEx your uncle. We have been investigating him a lot and seems his keen" he says.

"Are you sure it's FedEx?" I Said

I have been busy thinking of what he told me yesterday night. I know my dad wanted to protect me but I had this nagging feeling that something wasn't right.

"how could say that he killed our mother?" he screams.
"Calm down you asshole I know what he did was wrong but before that we should know the truth exactly.. Everything doesn't add up uncle seemed genuinely worried why dad wants to kill me also what made my dad hate me?" I asked

I see my brother Marcus also thinks it through and looks wide open. I look behind to see Steve walking to the coffee shop.

Marcus runs leaving me standing in the door of the men's room. I see man coming out of the man's washroom. I push him in and start kissing him.

The guy grabs me tightly and shoves his tongue more and more. Steve enters and clears his throat this causes him to leave the room.

When I turn to the man I see the man staring at me and smirks at me creepily. I see him taking out his phone and dialed the number.

"Well, well Aaron your sweet lovely Sierra is one hell of a kisser" the man says.
I gulp and look at him.

"I found her Sierra or should I say Dakota" he says.
The man gives me the phone the minute the phone touches my ears I hear the voice that I want to hear in a long time.

"Found you" he breathes out.
Well I am officially fucked up. Well they say it's not a weekend if there is no drama to involve with and this is one hell of a drama this weekend that I will have.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the book and mostly important share the book with other people. Till next time bye bye.