Chapter Three

Sierra Ryan

"Am freaking out here Eva" I scream at her.

For the past two hours, we have been finding dresses in my wardrobe and still, there were no good clothes for me to wear.

Eva laughs so hard as I explain my frustration on how his annoying good-looking brother asked me to accompany him to this bouquet whatever the case is.

We hear a doorbell Eva runs to the door. I am still in my room not knowing what to do with what I am going to wear today night.

"Ta-da fresh clothes from the amazing famous design in Paris"

My mouth was wide open, she literally went through the length to just buy clothes.

"Fuck you Smith why did you do that"

"Don't blame me. I didn't even want to go to this stupid event in the first place since I am going I said what the heck let me wear something extravagant mouth drop just to show off"

She shrugs it off like it was night huge. For me, it was a huge lot of light the fame. I mean yeah it's big but it was kinda good once in a while to live in a fairytale then one day you snap your fingers and your back to reality.

I see a drop gorgeous red dress and I am loving it. Eva took the black dress saying along the lines that black looks good on her especially he meeting with her family.

I apply make-up on my girl Eva while she helps me with my hair. When we were done we looked like celebrities. We heard the doorbell and ran to the door.

I look at myself one more time and keep a smile on my face. When I come out of my room I see one gorgeous-looking man smiling at me.

"Hey handsome"

"Hey beautiful"

"So how do I look?"

"Exquisite" he smiles.

He held my hand and we go outside together. My brother Victor and Eva have already gone so it was only us.

When we reached the ball we saw a lot of paparazzi standing outside taking photos. I hated being the center of attention.

"Am Aaron how about this paparazzi?"

"Don't worry just ignore them"

The drive opens the door for Aaron, he closes his button and takes out his hand to help me out of the car.

I smile at the thought of him being the gentleman and just smiled at him.

"Is she your flavor of the month Mr. Smith?"

"Will she be your wife Mr. Smith?"

"This the end of the player boy Smith in America"

Every paparazzi were throwing questions at us. The most hurtful was me being his flavor of the month. I just kept quiet of the thought and just moved on.

When we reached inside Aaron looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile.

We walk together each and everyone was looking at us. We started greeting some people.

When I saw Eva I told Aaron that I will be with her and he must continue with talking to other businessmen. When I reached Eva's table I see she is already in her third glass of alcohol. I smile at that thought and I knew for the fact she was pissed.

"What's up?"

"That's what's up"

She points up to see a woman laughing with his husband and smiling at the guests. She had similar features to Eva I looked back at her.