Chapter Thirty five

Sorry guys did not update for a long time. I was swamp with a lot of work literally no time for writing but I hope this chapter will be my apology to you guys.

"Well if its not mother in law ahh sorry we didn't exactly marry me and your son?" I said.

Cynthia laughs and just shakes her head. She walks up to Eva and tugs back her hair. Eva slaps her hand this earns a shock at her face.

Aaron rushes to her mother's side and furiously looks at Eva.

"How could you do that to mother?" Screams Aaron.

"Get out from my face you and her" Eva spats out.

"You still choose her after everything she has done for you?" Asks Cynthia.

"And I will gladly choose her again over you any day bitch now get out while I am still nice on you?" She says

Cynthia walks out elegantly and stares back at me one more time and smirks at me then leaves the place. Liam hugs me tight and checks on me I smile and nod reassuring I am fine.

"She is our mother Eva" says Aaron

"Your mother mine she died the minute she left and trashed talk about my husband and my best friend" she says.

"Aunty Eva I don't like grandma too" says Belle.

I see the worries on her and I rush to her side but Aaron pushes me off making me fall to the ground. Liam rushes to me side.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"Mommy!" Screams Belle as she runs to my side and hugs me.

"Daddy you hurt mommy" she says

"It was bad of me I didn't mean to do it Belle" he says

Eva and I scoff at the same time. I wipe my daughter's tears and smile at her.

"Am fine Belle okay" I reassure her.

"I think its better you leave Aaron and cool off" says Victor.

"Throw him away am family here" he points at Liam.

Liam clenches his fist but I hold him and kiss his cheek he smiles and winks at me.

"Mommy kissed uncle Liam again" Screams Belle as she runs to Eva and hide. We both laugh and stayed there talking. Aaron did manage to leave the place and not come back for a really long time.

At night we both head to the hotel and me and Liam where sharing the same room. I take a very long shower and cried myself in the bathroom.

I cried for all time I have been in danger all the time I have let myself be around the people who don't like me and put my loved on in danger.

I sit around the bathroom and let the water just pour and I cry. The bathroom door opens not knowing who came in but I instantly felt hands wrapped around me. I see Liam is with me and doesn't say a thing he lets me be.

Few minutes later we all wear our clothes and I jump in bed not saying a word. Liam hugs me tightly as we drive to sleep together.

Next morning I see Liam talking to his phone pacing around the sitting room as soon as he sees he hangs up and looks at me with a smile.

I knew there was something his hiding but I didn't want to start saying nor start a conversation which I know he won't answer.

I head to the bathroom and took a shower wore my skinny 👖 and top with black boots. I tie my hair back and walk out of the room.

"Silent treatment is killing me kitten please talk to me?" He asks

"I have nothing to say to you nor anyone" I said.

"Princess please talk to me?" He pleads.

"I don't want to talk to you don't you get it" I snap.

I shake my head and walk out of the room. I take a cab and go straight to the hospital. She walks to Eva's room and hugs her tight.

"I need a friend now?" She asks

"Well now am awake and well cmon talk to me" says Eva.

I start explain each and everything about yesterday till today.

"Don't you think your being to harsh on him?" She asks

"What your suppose to be on my side?" I screamed at her.

"Calm you tits down my baby is asleep here and I really don't want him to start crying" she says

"Bitch" I mumble

Eva laughs and shakes her head.

"Well stop with the bitchy attitude and just listen what you did was wrong. You needed to fix what you have and be truthful to yourself and him. So stop make things worse and just fix something before everything shutters" she says

I nod and smile at her. We started talking about other things. And laughed about it.

The door opens revealing a smiling Liam and he was holding food.

"I brought food as a token of you guys continuing talking more" he says

Me and Eva chuckle at his ridiculous assumptions.

We take the food and start eating them silently. Liam was there typing at something.

I take my seat next to him and start feeding him also. He smiles at me and starts eating with. We both start conversation both of us laughing at the jokes and little things we talk about. Victor enters the room and joins the fun of the conversation till suddenly the door opens revealing Belle.

"Aunty Eva" she screams at her as she runs to her. Belle turns around and sees me and runs to me.

"Mommy" she hugs me.

"Baby how are you?" I asked

"Am good" she says. She turns to see Liam and runs to him. Liam turns her around as laughter escapes around them.

"How are you princess?" He asks

"Am good Uncle Liam" she says

I wondered how did she come here.

"Belle how did you come here?" I asked

She looks around the room not saying a word.

"Princess?" Asks Liam.

"I was chased home" she mumbles.

But everyone in the room heard it. I was build with rage as I see my daughter crying and she hugs Liam tightly.

"Who did that?" I asked with rage.

"Mommy" she cries louder as she looks scared of me.

"I said who Belle answer me" I scream louder at her.

"Daddy do it" she cries. She clutches to Liam.

I burn in anger. I look at Liam I run out of the room and wanting to kill that man.

I feel hands wrapped around me I turn to see Liam with me.

"Don't do it?" He asks

I break down slowly as I cry even harder. I knew that moment I had a choice and my choice exactly was to protect my daughter from the hands of the bastards.

Hello hope you love this chapter stay tune. Bye guys