Chapter Four

Hey everyone doesn't forget to comment and vote by now...

Sierra Ryan
5 years later

"Mommy! Mommy! Where here" the sound of my daughter wakes me up. I look around to see we have landed back in America.

Confused yes. Well after I left, I lived in England hiding from everyone. I finished my bachelor's degree in fine arts and design so I majored in myself in wedding planning also making wedding cards.

Victor and Eva, remained a couple and they are about to get married so they asked me if I could plan out their wedding.

My last job in England went great and I was happy but I wanted a business of my own so they wanted to help me out and here I am back in the country where it all began with pain.

I am currently going to open up my business here and my first clients will be my brother and my best friend.

They all remained back in America never blamed them. They always visited me back in England which was more than enough.

As soon we were done been checked out my daughter Bella was more than excited to see her aunt and uncle. She was too much excited because she was promised sightseeing once she comes here.

"There they are" she screams.

She bolts and runs up to them. They both hug her at the same time.

"Best friend"

I smile and hug her she was too much of her own good.

"Bride to be"

I hug my brother Victor and smile at him. He helps me with bags as we go to his car. For the past years, my brother opened his own bar and now he owns six larger bars in America. I was proud of the man he has become.

My friend is amazing with her design line of the walk and it made me happy that she used to design me good design dresses once in a while.

I was staying at their mansion house which I gladly accept for a few days only till I found myself a nice good apartment for me and my daughter.

When we reach their house my daughter was already out of the house and running to the house. She was excited and I was happy that I could make her happy. I made sure I gave her everything she ever wanted.

She knew three people in her life which are Eva and Victor plus Eva's father, he was a part of this cause he helped me during my dark times. He knew his son screwed big time but he just let it go cause he knew he wouldn't listen.

So I came to accept it and just moved on with life.

"Mommy! Grandfather is here" she screams.

I enter inside to see him playing with his grandchild. I smiled at the thought.

"Hello, Bad wolf" I laugh at how we call him. My daughter used to love the book bad wolf and three pigs when he used to read it for her.

"Little sheep how are you"

"Am good grandpa. See I came here so my promise"

I walk out and see Victor in the kitchen preparing to cook. I laugh.

"She still can't cook huh!."

He laughs and nods.

"Don't blame me blame the span of Satan called Cynthia" came the voice of Eva.

"I see you don't talk to her"

"Bitch do you think I care one thing about her"

"Language Eva" I screamed at her.