Raising Baby Diary 1

After a hearty game, Ji Yu was exhausted.

It was really refreshing and tiring. She quickly fell asleep in a daze. When she fell asleep, she didn't forget to catch Lu Qingjia. Lu Qingjia couldn't succeed because she was caught somewhere.

He didn't move at all, just lay on his back, letting Ji Yu lie on top of him to catch up on sleep.

He didn't actually feel tired, he just felt that it was quite presumptuous.

The illusion created by his son was so real that he couldn't tell whether it was 50,000 years ago or 50,000 years later.

He had a feeling that he was still three hundred years old, and she had already eaten him clean.

His eyes stared blankly at the top of the bed tent, thinking about whether there is something or not, when suddenly he felt that Ji Yu's hand increased, he snorted, frowned to look at her, and realized that she seemed to be dreaming something, the corners of his mouth twitched, Smiling charmingly.

Seeing this smile, even if she pinched her hard, he would have to endure it.

Lu Qingjia even couldn't help laughing with her, but suddenly Ji Yu's eyelashes trembled, as if he was about to wake up, he immediately lay back and closed his eyes tightly, pretending to be asleep.

Ji Yu was indeed awake. In her sleep, she felt hot eyes looking at her, so she tried her best to open her eyes. She thought it was Lu Qingjia, but found that the chest of the person below her was rising and falling regularly, and her beautiful eyes were closed. sleep.

Ji Yu leaned down and approached his face, carefully looking at the skin where he couldn't pick out any flaws, and couldn't help but reach out and touch it a few times.

She couldn't blame her for this. Even though her skin was excellent before she wore the book, she still had some small flaws, but Lu Qingjia didn't. The whole face seemed to be naturally dermabrasion, delicate and fair, like a clear jade.

Ji Yu touched it and wanted to touch it a second time, then a second time and a third time, so she indulged herself to do whatever she wanted on his face, and then successfully made Lu Qingjia unable to pretend, and suddenly opened his eyes.

He suddenly opened his eyes and startled her. He stepped back a little surprised and said, "You're awake."

Lu Qingjia's eyes drifted away, and she gave a nasal "um".

Seeing that he didn't look at her, Ji Yu deliberately moved to the place where his eyes were projected, but he just didn't look at her, she moved him too, especially twisted.

Ji Yu was a little unhappy, raised her hand to grab his chin: "Why don't you look at me? Am I not good-looking?" She said sourly, "You were not like this fifty thousand years ago, you have to take me wherever you go. , you can't leave me for a quarter of an hour, it's like now, you don't even bother to look at me."

She stroked her face: "Is it possible that I am old and fading, and you are no longer interested?"

Lu Qingjia had to look over, resisting the struggle in his heart and said, "How can you be old? You can't be old, you will always be so beautiful."

That's right, he's not a mortal anymore, how can he be old.

"Then why don't you look at me? I look ugly now?" Ji Yu wanted to look in the mirror, but was hugged by Lu Qingjia.

"No." He whispered, "You look good no matter what."

"So what?" Ji Yu leaned against his arms and stared at him, "Why?"

Lu Qingjia sighed: "It's really nothing, just pretend I'm here..." He felt a little hot, but he kept his face from blushing, trying to put on the air of a calm god, "Just think I'm shy."