Chapter 8

Lu Qingjia asked to leave, but Ji Yu suddenly didn't want to leave.

With an idea, she ran to Lan Xuefeng and said, "Actually, Yue Changge is right. I did something like that to you before, and it was a bit too much. Would you like to take me back to Shushan and ask your guilt? "She handed her two wrists together, and made a gesture of please tie me, "I promise not to resist."

She figured it out, Lan Xuefeng is a truly gentle and upright affectionate male second in the book. People are much more reliable than Lu Qingjia, and the Shushan Sect is also a Taoist priest who is truly straight. When she gets there, she won't be too embarrassed. It is easy for her to ask for help. It is much better than going back to the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect with Lu Qingjia.

She seemed to have finally found a way to survive, staring at how bright and bright Lan Xuefeng's eyes were.

Even if Lan Xuefeng couldn't see it, she could still feel the glow in her eyes.

He was startled, his pale face turned to her, and he shook the sword in his handshake and said, "Are you truly repenting?" His thin lips were pursed, "You...didn't you think you had nothing wrong before?"

Ji Yu guessed that the "before" he was talking about now was not just now, but a long time ago when the original owner stubbornly bowed to his overlord.

What happened back then?

The things that were mentioned in a few sentences in the book were described in detail in her memory.

Hmm...Ji Yu actually admires the original owner. In front of a pure and pure person like Lan Xuefeng, he can be so lively and fragrant. Even if he is blind, he can't hold it just by listening to that charming silky voice. .

She really didn't use any charm, she just frightened Lan Daochang who had never experienced it before, and made him forget to resist for a while.

What did the original owner say when he was caught?

Oh, yes, she said: "What's wrong with the love between men and women? Lan Daochang likes me, and I like him too. It's normal for us to have fun, so what's wrong?"

Ji Yu smiled awkwardly, and slowly said to the breezy and bright moon in front of the youth: "Isn't my mind changed now? I..."

Before she could finish her words, her wrists were grabbed and her whole person Pulled aside.

She looked over, Lu Qingjia stood next to her, cast a glance at her, and said in a low voice, "Daoyou Ji forgot what you promised to the monarch?"

The monarch's claim came out, and he was really unhappy. Up.

Yes, few people dare to challenge his authority over and over again, it's strange that he would be happy.

"I..." Ji Yu hesitated and didn't know what to say, and Lu Qingjia didn't need her to say anything.

He directly said to Lan Xuefeng: "She can't go to Shushan." To these Shushan disciples, he has no patience or good attitude. Please be cold and indifferent, high above, a pair of phoenix eyes that look like icy blue flames sweeping away. The crowd dismissed them in a few words, "She must go to the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect first."

After that, he turned around and left. Before leaving, he glanced at Ji Yu and said lightly: "Let's go."

Ling Lingshu works again. Even if Ji Yu didn't want to, the body would follow him instinctively.