Fanwai 6

Lu Qingjia trusted Ji Yu one hundred percent, she said that the Acacia Sect planted trees, then the Acacia Sect must be a gathering place for hardworking and simple wood spirit root monks.

"Acacia ...... I have seen a Acacia tree in the Nine Heavens, the velvet flowers are beautiful, if the Acacia Sect is filled with Acacia trees, it must be even more beautiful."

Seeing the young man's yearning face, Ji Yu covered her face, "Don't think nonsense, my Acacia Sect is tens of thousands of years old, and now it's designated as not having one. Rather, you, aren't you still too young to meet outsiders? Why did you go to the Nine Heavens?"

Lu Qingjia turned his eyes away and walked away a little with his hands behind his back, his eyes wandering: "Of course, staying in Genting Yang Palace all the time will be boring, I have to find something else to do."

The young Lu Qingjia had a lot of "flaws", but these "flaws" on his body, on the contrary, made the handsome and beautiful young man more popular, and also made Ji Yu's imagination of the young man more vivid.

"With the Realm Gate ruined like this, and no monks guarding the vicinity yet, the situation might be more serious than expected."

When Ji Yu spoke of business, Lu Qing Jia also restrained his scattered color, took a few steps forward and raised his hand to inspect the boundary, asking Ji Yu, "Do you want to repair it?"

"May I?"

"Of course." Lu Qingjia raised her hand, the tattered boundary instantly sparkling, "It's a trivial matter."

Although it was a trivial matter, it was still asking for her opinion before doing it, as if she really didn't care if she said she didn't care, Lu Qingjia was really putting her first.

After all, this wasn't the later him, later he went through a rough time and no longer cared about anyone, even if she let it be fixed, but now he was still the young ruler of the phoenix clan, still kind and compassionate, if not for those words of Ji Yu before, he himself happened to come down to the realm to see it, he would definitely not hesitate to help fix it.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at a few of the things you'll need to do in order to make sure that you'll be able to get the most out of your time with your family.

Lu Qingjia looked blushing, some unnaturally pulled the hem of his shirt and said, "Over?"

There is still something to do, so she can't play anymore, Ji Yu somewhat intentionally withdrew her hand, nodded her head and said, "Go over."

Actually, Ji Yu was a little worried that she couldn't pass the boundary gate, after all, she seemed to be dressed this time, she didn't have any cultivation at all, she shouldn't have any spiritual roots either, the boundary gate couldn't test the spiritual roots, could she be let through?

The answer was yes.

Lu Qingjia went over first and extended his hand towards Ji Yu when he saw her hesitate, "Come."

Ji Yu looked at the young man's long, jade-like bony hand, clasped it tightly and took a step.

As soon as she stepped over the boundary gate lit up with a repulsive red light, Lu Qingjia saw it and unconcernedly hit it with a golden light, and the gate was honestly replaced with a green light.

The three hundred year old phoenix looked like a pup in the phoenix tribe, but in the mortal realm it was a solid battle ceiling.

Successfully crossing the boundary gate, Ji Yu was a bit difficult again, she didn't really know much about the current cultivation world, but there would always be some news circulating when going to a crowded place.