Chapter 26

In Ji Yu's imagination, Lan Xuefeng was a very restrained gentleman.

Once others reject him and deny him, he should retreat even when he is in trouble.

Just like the last time Lu Qingjia suddenly appeared and said something, he fled in a hurry.

In the previous round of Hehuan Sect, what did he want to say to her, Ji Wuxian refused. Didn't he also visit Hehuan Sect later?

She stayed in Hehuan Sect for more than a week, but he could come over if he wanted to.

She thought this time would be the same as the previous few times, and he would not come to pester again, but she was wrong.

After she took the unknown young man out for a while, Lan Xuefeng hurriedly caught up.

He came by himself, blocking in front of her, lowering his head and said: "Ji Yu, you wait."

Ji Yu frowned, a little confused.

She unconsciously grasped the sleeves of the young man next to her. His clothes were made of very good fabrics, soft and cool, and they won't wrinkle no matter how you grasp them, but... the young man looked down and said with a magnetic voice: "It seems that apart from shoes, you I have to pay for my clothes again."

Ji Yu's troubles stopped abruptly because of his words. She gave him a speechless look. If Lan Xuefeng was still here, she really wanted to ask him if he came to touch porcelain on purpose. Human, his clothes are obviously nothing, and she looks particularly rich?

"Friends of the Road." Blue Ice lack of wind Yu Ji replied, youth who had to start from that, he turned to his Bao Quan said, "I told Jade junior sister apprentice some personal to discuss, please fellow Xinggefangpian."

Ji Yu-positive If you want to refuse, listen to the people around you more quickly: "If I don't want this convenience, how are you going?"

Lan Xuefeng froze, he was a gentleman, and he had never had such intricate emotional entanglements as he is now. He was not good at handling these, and he was a little embarrassed after froze.

Ji Yu pressed his eyebrows, and had to say: "If you have something to say now, don't come to me again after you have finished speaking."

Lan Xuefeng's heart sank, ignoring the presence of "outsiders", and said anxiously: " Why can't you come to see you again? Have you forgotten what you said to me before?"

Ji Yu was confused by the way he accused her, and she said directly: "But you also left last time. You left without finishing talking, didn't you? I thought it would be over?"

Lan Xuefeng's eyes were covered with white silk, and he hated that he couldn't see it now. If he could see, he could tell from her expression. The above judged whether she was really as ruthless and decisive as she said.

"I left because of..." He wanted to explain, but Ji Yu didn't need it.

"Needless to say those, it's not important anymore."

The young man standing beside her heard her words and saw her attitude, and his mouth slowly curled up with a smile, making his already excellent facial features more beautiful and moving.

"Why isn't it important?"

Lan Xuefeng had completely forgotten that someone else was there, and when she asked this, her voice was dry and even swallowed slightly.

Ji Yu looked at him for a while, and decided to speak bluntly: "I thought Dao Lan and I had the same views, but I didn't think you all had disagreements. Then let me tell you frankly. I went to see you when you were injured. , I met you and Yue Changge... Well, you guys love your concubine. She takes care of you very well and'thoroughly'. I am the least fond of destroying other people's feelings, so those before us, no matter what Nothing matters anymore."