Chapter 76

In the precepts hall of Shangqing Temple, the young monk guarding the gate was very happy when he saw Jing Zhi.

"Uncle Master, you are back!" The little monk touched his bald head, "Didn't you say that this trip will take a long time?"

Jing Zhi smiled slightly: "The plan has changed, so I came back ahead of time. Can I practice well when Uncle Master is away?"

"Of course!" The little monk stood up straight and said, "Uncle Master just test me!"

Jing Zhi glanced at the Buddha statue in the main hall, and the tone was stable and peaceful as before: "Late later, Master Shu has more important things to do now."

When the voice fell, another young Buddha walked out of the hall, and the other person respectfully saluted: "Uncle Master is back."

Jing Zhi nodded, walked to the Buddha statue and knelt down and meditated to the young Buddha: "Go get the discipline stick."

The young Buddha was stunned: "Is anyone in the temple violating the precepts?" He looked out the door, "Where is the person? Who is it?"

Jing Zhi lowered his head, gently twisting the Buddha beads in his hand and said, "Go and get it."

The young Buddha did not know what to do, but he quickly got the discipline stick.

He held it in his hand and asked again: "Uncle Master, why don't you see people who come to receive the precepts?"

Jing Zhi slowly lowered his wrist beads, took off his coat and robes, straightened his back and said, "You don't have to look for it, people are here."

He raised his head, folded his hands and looked at the Buddha: "It's me."

The young Buddha said in amazement: "Uncle Master, what are you kidding? How could you break the precept, this is impossible..."

"I said it's me and it's me." Jing Zhi closed his eyes. "Don't say more, just punish me."

The young man's hand holding the discipline stick was trembling, and he really couldn't fight anymore. Jing Zhi waited patiently. Seeing that he insisted on doing this, the young man was not like a joke. Although he was puzzled and unbelievable, he plucked up the courage to make the first shot. .

It's not that difficult to continue after the beginning. The commandment sticks hit Jing Zhi's back again and again, and the torture sticks with painful mana hit him so hard that the young man had to put them down after 30 sticks, but Jing Zhi spoke up.

"Go on." There was no strangeness in his voice, as if he hadn't received the thirty sticks.

The youth was completely stunned: "Uncle Master..."

In the past, the minor precepts were violated. In the monastery, thirty sticks were used, and then a hundred sticks were the big precepts. He really didn't understand how a person with such a firm mind, Jing Zhi, would commit a big precept.

He was holding the discipline stick in his hand and couldn't beat it anyway. Jing Zhi sighed. When he was about to say something, he heard the voice of the abbot: "I'm coming."

Jing Zhi looked back and saw the master abbot slowly walking behind him, took the discipline stick from the young man, and said calmly: "Continue."

Jing Zhi retracted his gaze and lowered his head, silently waiting for the next punishment.

This hit was two hundred and seventy sticks, for a total of three hundred sticks.