Fanwai 2

"His Royal Highness."

Ji Yu's slender body stood in the scattered sunlight, and the voice calling him was somewhat helpless. Lu Qingjia was embarrassed to hear it.

"Don't talk." He interrupted her in a hurry, his ears were red like crest feathers that appeared unconsciously on his head. "Don't think that you can impress loneliness with a bit of beauty. If you are lonely, just look in the mirror. "

Ji Yu's eyes swept across the crown feathers on his hair. He might not know that not only the wings were exposed, but the crown feathers were also exposed. At this moment, the crown feathers were still trembling. She saw his true emotions in her eyes. I care about what he said.

Lu Qingjia couldn't wait for her response, and said anxiously: "Why don't you speak?"

Ji Yu slowly said, "His Royal Highness did not let me speak."

Lu Qingjia reacted and took a few steps back in embarrassment. Only then did he realize that there was something wrong with his body. He turned his head in annoyance, quickly retracted his wings, and thought of something, touching the top of his hair, and he really touched the crown feather.

He blushed and put away the crown feathers, worrying that he was unsuccessful, and he had touched it for a long time, and he was sure that he was sure to see Ji Yu again.

At this glance, she noticed that the corners of her mouth were smiling, looking at him tenderly and tenderly, her beautifully shaped eyes were full of light.

Lu Qingjia's heart almost jumped out of his throat. He held the golden hairband behind his hands and said, "Who are you, what is your purpose? If I can help you, I will not refuse."

He paused, then looked at her again before continuing: "So you don't want to do this anymore."

Ji Yu's thin body stood by the door of the palace, and the sunlight coated her with a layer of illusory light and shadow, as if it would disappear at any time.

She sighed: "My name is Ji Yu, female minister Ji, Yu Shiyu."

She took a step forward, the light and shadow disappeared, and she became a little more real. The young man stared at her approaching face, and a voice in his heart told him not to look at it. He couldn't hold it any more, but he still couldn't look away. .

"I have no purpose for your Highness. If I have to say yes, then I will be your wife in fifty thousand years."

The young man stopped breathing, and he was stupid in front of her. It was the first time Feng Sheng came into contact with a woman's direct and frank courtship, and he was really going to die.

"If you want to help me, it's okay." Ji Yu glanced out the window and said with a little sadness, "I want to go back 50,000 years later, you and your children are still waiting for me."

Also, there are children? ? ? ?

Lu Qingjia was completely dying. He panicked and covered Ji Yu's mouth to prevent her from speaking. She had her back to him. He had to hug her in order to do this. His chest was close to her back and he was on his body. The scorching temperature would supposedly burn any foreign race, but Ji Yu didn't feel any discomfort.

Lu Qingjia held his breath and lowered her head. Ji Yu slowly raised her eyes. The two of them were looking at each other. Lu Qingjia let go of her hand, and her palm was itchy, as if the softness and dampness of her lips still remained.

The young man put his hands behind his back, blushing, and don't start: "You must have been replaced by someone's memory. It's because you have been used by others to feel that you will be married to you in 50,000 years. Clan prince, how could intermarriage with foreign races, or human race..."