Chapter 45

When Ji Yu was recuperating in Lu Qingjia's arms, the whole Shu Mountain was very "lively".

Deng Yun decided to mix into the Demon Race, or a demon race that is not trivial, Ling Yue Dao Chang's face was lost.

What made him most troublesome was that the Seventh Prince of Human Emperor was still missing. The guards searched the entire Shushan Mountain, except for Qingfeng Cliff, and didn't find half of the shadow.

The guard leader came to find Daoist Lingyue and asked to search Qingfengya. Daoist Lingyue refused without even thinking about it.

"Do you know who lives on Qingfeng Cliff?" Lingyue said in a cold voice, "Don't be too much, my dignified Shushan, nearly ten thousand years of foundation, being searched so presumptuously by you is the ultimate goal, don't bother you again Mr. Qionghua."

Now Lu Qingjia is still very beautiful in the eyes of the human monks, as beautiful as the saint in the painting. Dao Ling Yue highly respects him, and naturally he is not allowed to offend the gods in his territory.

Other heads of Xianzong also stood up to express their views, the first one was Yin Ruyan.

"Qingfengya cannot have the seventh prince you are looking for." She stroked Dankou's nails lightly, "The place where King Qionghua is, is the place where your emperor will bow down and worship, you are best It's better to let the spirit go and let it go, otherwise there will be any consequences, I can't guarantee it."

This is already a bright threat, the guard commander wanted to say something, but his subordinates pulled him away.

Yin Ruyan glanced lightly, and said nonchalantly: "Furthermore, your prince disappeared too coincidentally. It just happened when Deng Yunjue was mixed into the demon. You are still looking for it with such a big fanfare. Is it possible... Deliberately acted for us to show us, want to clear the suspicion?"

Her problem-solving idea gave Lingyue a long time to inspire.

"Head Yin is reasonable and reasonable!" Lingyue patted his forehead, "It just so happened that the Seventh Prince disappeared when the demon appeared. It's hard not to make people suspect that the demon is..."

"Presumptuous!" The guard command could not resist, "You go too far! Do not think you are the comprehension of the people will be superior to some spells, we detract from His Highness Chu seven princes, How can we allow you so casual slander!"

"Is not slander, It's clear if you can find him?"

Ji Wuxian leaned back and sat, a little arrogant and casual, but this time he didn't fight Lingyue Daochang. Lingyue Daochang was accustomed to him, and he suddenly didn't. He was even a little flattered.

"You said that when the Seventh Prince disappeared, you were all guarding the door and no one came in." Ji Wuxian yawned lazily, "Is this what you said? You can experience it for yourself, no one went in—— No one moved him, he must have left by himself."

"If His Highness left by himself, how can we not see?" the guard leader said angrily, "If Sect Master Ji wants to say that His Highness used some magic to avoid it. We, then you people who cultivate immortality can naturally also sneak in with magic techniques, so we can't find it naturally."

"There are many of you guards who have good cultivation skills." Ji Wuxian said lightly, "If you want to hide from them, unless you or I Dao Lingyue personally went there, but we were all at the scene of the Dengyun Jue, as did the other Sect Masters, how can we have time to fight your Royal Highness?"

"This..."

"Your Highness the Seventh Prince knows your guards best. He also knows best how you deployed. If he wants to leave by himself, or if he is really the demon who hurt my disciple and the master of Shangqing Temple, his cultivation level must not be lower than this one, then he must avoid you. Very easy, everything can make sense."