Chapter 59

At first, Lu Qingjia didn't realize that he was imprisoned.

He was seriously injured, and he was going to be in peace. Ji Yuyi took care of him inconspicuously. He was full of her in his head, no matter where he wanted other things.

Before she came back, he was sober even in the silence and darkness. The more sober he was, the more he was tortured by nightmares. When he was tortured almost completely, she came back. She always does this, appearing as a savior. In his life.

She was not even angry with him, comforted him to take care of him, and did anything for him thoughtfully.

Lu Qingjia often feels that he is still in a dream. This is a more terrifying nightmare. The beautiful picture will be replaced by horror at any time. For example, Ji Yu who is feeding him medicine in front of him, she carefully blows the medicine and gently scoops it. The spoon was brought to his lips cautiously, and he stared at her blankly, forgetting to open his mouth.

"Ah -" Ji Yu taught him, "Take medicine, open your mouth."

Her voice was soft, and her beautiful face was shining like a crescent moon. He opened his mouth following her words and took a spoonful of the awful medicine.

After drinking the medicine, he regained his senses a little bit. Then he went to see Ji Yu who was packing the medicine bowl. He couldn't help but grabbed her sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Am I really dreaming?"

Ji Yu glanced at the sleeves he was holding, put down the medicine bowl and sat on the side of the bed and asked him, "Why do you always feel like you are dreaming?"

Lu Qingjia's thin lips opened and closed, not knowing what to say.

The phoenix feathers between his eyebrows were broken and there was no shape at all. Ji Yu looked a little distressed, and asked him softly: "Does it hurt?"

Her hand fell on his eyebrows, Lu Qingjia seemed to be burned, blinked quickly, and her long eyelashes moved: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Ji Yu pressed the button softly for him, with a serious look, but he looked more uneasy in his eyes.

In fact, he knows how much he has done too much.

It's just that when he was doing it, he deliberately convinced himself that it was not too much.

But when he watched Ji Yu run towards Fallen Xianyun Lake and watched her jump down, he was so determined, as if there was a sense of relief, that he could no longer deceive himself.

He imprisoned her against her wishes, threw the soul-raising grass without telling her, did not heal her injuries, and even got the dragon bone pill first between the dragon bone pill and her.

He went to Jiuzhongyunxiao and came back with a wound, but he asked for this, and he was the one who apologized to her first.

He thought they would never return to the way they were at the beginning. They even had many contradictions about the past and the future. He fantasized about reunion with her countless times in his nightmares, each of which was tragic, bloody, but true. The reunion is quite the opposite.

She was too kind to him, and retaliated with virtue, which was not like her, it was too unlike.

"Are you... are you..." Lu Qingjia didn't know what she was trying to say, but just grabbed her hand rubbing his eyebrows, and whispered, "Are you going to leave? Are you waiting for me to heal Will leave?"

People with her personality can really do this kind of thing. Lu Qingjia thinks about it, the more he feels it. He hugged her anxiously, his cheeks pressed against her face, completely ignoring the evil spirits of the immortal clan on Jiuzhongyunxiao. Or calm, he is like a cowardly chick, holding her to please.