Chapter 79 (Finale)

An egg has a crack, how can I repair it?

Ji Yu was in trouble and couldn't help but glared at Dan's father: "Why is there no light or heavy hand?"

Lu Qingjia stared at the egg in his hand with solemn expression, his lips were tight and he looked distressed.

Now Ji Yu started to feel sorry for him again, and she wrapped his shoulders and said softly, "But it's nothing. This is a phoenix egg, not an ordinary bird egg, and it's okay if it cracks."

The Unspeakable Egg: ......You say yes, who made you a mother?

Lu Qingjia was not comforted. When he was unsmiling, his temperament was as cold as jade, and his handsome face seemed to be bright and silver. He said, his voice was a little depressed and hoarse: "Is it all right?"

Ji Yu: "..." In fact, he should answer this question by himself. She is not the Feng clan, and she really doesn't know if their eggshell cracks will affect her.

But Ji Yu just hesitated for a second, then smiled with certainty and said, "Of course."

She suddenly thought of something, her eyes sparkling: "I remember that you turned into a phoenix egg after Nirvana."

Lu Qingjia recalled that memory, which was a bit old, but still very clear.

He nodded, Ji Yu took their eggs and put them on the fire jade, and then leaned on Lu Qingjia and asked, "Then how did you feel at that time?" She was curious, "Do you feel about the outside world? "

Lu Qingjia glanced at her, her eyes soft and gentle, Ji Yu was infected by his eyes, and her heart was warm.

"Naturally." He slowly said, "If there is no feeling, wouldn't it have been found and ruined by the fairy demon."

Before Nirvana and after success are the most powerful moments of the Phoenix, in contrast, before Nirvana becomes an egg and rebirth, it is his weakest moment.

Zhenxian Mingguang found the weak phoenix egg and looked after him carefully for hundreds of years, only to have Lu Qingjia's view of him change from behind.

"Then you can only be in the egg during that time, will you be lonely?" Ji Yu looked into his eyes, "what do you think?"

Lu Qingjia recalled: "I spent most of the time practicing, and I didn't think about anything else. If I had to say something about it, I probably thought about revenge."

Ji Yu held his breath slightly, grasping him tighter, leaving a faint red mark on his body, Lu Qingjia seemed to not feel it at all, she tossed at will.

"You don't have to worry about those." Lu Qingjia pulled Ji Yu into his arms and embraced, "The Phoenix will have Nirvana, and Nirvana will be more than once, but in just a thousand years, it will pass in the blink of an eye. It doesn't matter."

Ji Yu blinked several times: "Thousands of years have passed now?"

Lu Qingjia was startled, and smiled helplessly: "I'm just making an analogy."

Ji Yu frowned and was a little sad: "I also know that you are analogy, but still..." She cheered up again, holding his face and said seriously, "Don't worry, next time you Nirvana, I will definitely guard By your side, I help you wipe the eggshells every day and speak with you every day, so I will never make you alone."

The phoenix egg with the head of the bed cracked and unable to speak: I am so envious.

Lu Qingjia's eyes were a little red, and the corners of his mouth raised a slight smile. He lowered his head and approached her face, and scattered kisses on her brows and nose, and came to her lips little by little.