Fanwai 12

After a few days of wandering to the mortal world, Ji Yu and Lu Qingjia finally returned to Genting Yang Palace.

This time, Ji Yu hasn't really wandered around the place, and before she went back to the bedchamber with Lu Qingjia, she also did it secretly, but after returning from the mortal world, she can't do it secretly anymore.

The Queen seems to have timed their return, and as soon as they show up in front of the pillar of heaven, she appears.

This was the first time Ji Yu saw the Queen in her true form, not as a dream or an illusion, dressed in a red, wide sleeved palace dress, wearing a beautiful phoenix bun and a phoenix hairpin that Ji Yu knew all too well.

It was given to her by Lu Qingjia afterwards.

"You're finally back." The Queen smiled warmly and quickly glanced at Ji Yu for fear of embarrassment, and then quickly withdrew her gaze.

"Your father is very angry, and wants to ban your feet again." The queen took Lu Qingjia's hand and walked forward.

The young man followed his mother, usually very used to it, but now it was a little unnatural.

He squirmed and said, "Mother, don't be like this, I'm not a child."

The queen looked at Ji Yu with a smile, Ji Yu followed behind, with small steps, a bit distant, probably still not used to the presence of elders.

"Yes, not a child anymore. Mother's Jia'er has grown up." The Queen Mother said meaningfully, "You know how to greet other people's good cabbages."

Ji Yu sneaked a glance at the queen, who was looking at her with a smile, Ji Yu blushed and awkwardly don't start.

Lu Qingjia is still there dissatisfaction: "What does the Queen Mother mean by this, if Ji Yu is a good cabbage, wouldn't I ...... wouldn't ......"

"Pigs?" Ji Yu subconsciously helped him fill out his words.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the person's eyes and nose.

The most important thing is to make sure that you have a good understanding of what you are doing.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the whole process, and you'll see that it's a good idea. You must be tired from your trip out, go back and wash up and rest a bit, come and meet the king later."

To meet the king's ruler, Ji Yu was still under a lot of pressure, although the king seemed to have discovered her before at the Feng Yang Palace, but it was the first time to formally meet her.

Even if she had been with Lu Qingjia for so long afterwards, she had only seen the King Monarch's egg of Queen Nirvana.

"Don't worry." Lu Qingjia lagged a few steps behind, next to Ji Yu softly comforting her, but he seemed even more nervous than she was, his hand kept clenching his fist.

Ji Yu aimed a glance at his hand and whispered, "I'm not worried, so don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid, what do I have to be afraid of." Lu Qingjia immediately denied.

Ji Yu gazed slightly: "The Queen, however, said that the King is going to ban your feet again."

The tip of Lu Qingjia's ear was slightly red: "...... He knows how to ban feet, he uses this trick every time, it's not fresh at all."

The queen walked in front of the slow interjection: "You are so fun-loving, dealing with you is of course the best use of grounding. The tricks are not numerous, just easy to use."