Chapter 52

Lu Qingjia, such an awkward person, would take the initiative to say the three words "I love you" to her, which really surprised her.

Ji Yu didn't react for a long time, and when he came back to his senses, Lu Qingjia was already a little frustrated after waiting too long.

He withdrew slowly, farther away from her, turned his back to her, and his black hair fell down, covering his profile. She couldn't see her expression, but he could feel his breath a little cold.冽.

Ji Yu looked at it for a while before speaking lowly, "You said you love me."

Lu Qingjia's back stiffened, and it took a long time to answer: "Yes."

"Then I want to talk to you about the past." Ji Yu stared at his back and said, "This is not the first time you tried me, but I care more than the first time. Do you know why?"

She whispered: "It's not because I was hurt, but because I have told you that I want you to confess, but you still go your own way."

Lu Qingjia explained: "I am under the control of Demon Gu."

"Without it, would you really not wonder about this in your heart?" Ji Yu watched him turn around in a hurry, and met his eyes, "I really won't think about it, can I act like Yuechangge? Did you do that?"

Lu Qingjia's eyes were gloomy, and she couldn't speak.

Ji Yu continued: "In fact, if you want to know, you don't have to test me like this. I can answer you with certainty. If you want me to sacrifice for you like Yuechangge, I can't do it."

Lu Qingjia was stunned, and tried his best to restrain the emotions surging in his heart.

Ji Yu calmly said: "But do you like someone because someone did it to you?" She asked him, "Is it because I can't do it, so you...don't love me?"

Lu Qingjia had just thought about it before, even if she couldn't do it, he would not love her.

His hands under his wide sleeves slowly clenched fists, his nails sinking into the flesh, and the slight pain calmed him a little bit.

Ji Yu watched him calm down, approached him, and gently stroked his face and said: "You shouldn't compare me with Yuechangge. What is our relationship with her? You compare her to me, yes. It doesn't mean that she is in your heart, but there is also the possibility of replacing me?"

"Of course not!" Lu Qingjia denied aloud, "No one can replace you, never."

Ji Yu stared at him, watching his earnest and persistent eyes, for a long time, sighed: "I don't want to advertise myself, but I really sacrificed a lot for you. I can't stand the torture that you did to her deliberately, but I I'm just staying with you, but I've provoke so many powerful characters. Do you think I'm not afraid?"

She whispered: "I'm very scared. Sometimes I have nightmares when I fall asleep. When you were caught in a demon gu, I said that I would try my best to protect you, and I did it. What do you want from me?"

"I..." Lu Qingjia's eyes were blushing, and he was happy for a while that she could talk to him like this, but for a while, he was afraid to understand her, that would make him even more exaggerated.

"Don't think that I'm really passionate just because I'm not that fanatical." Ji Yu stared at him, touched the end of his wet eyes, and said, "You can compare me to her and do things like before. , I will definitely go. How I tried my best to protect you before, then I will leave you no matter what."

She paused and made a decision.

If you were someone else, everyone was fine. She could persuade herself to be patient, but Yuechangge couldn't.