Chapter 61

The Shadow Moon Immortal Sect, which had been sealed for a long time, finally closed the Great Formation. A group of heads of the Immortal Sect who didn't know the truth immediately came over and asked what happened before, why they opened the Great Formation of Protecting the Mountains for no reason. Yingyue is the first immortal in the realm of cultivation. Zong, if they are so nervous, something must have happened, they have been worried for a long time.

Yin Ruyan replied conscientiously one by one, the content of the reply was discussed with Mingguang Zhenxian-Yingyue had caught the Demon Venerable before, and many great immortals knew that now the Demon Venerable absconded and seemed to be in collusion with the fairy world. It is good to make them mentally prepared for this opportunity.

On the side of Shushan, Dao Lingyue was extremely unbelievable after receiving Yin Ruyan's reply, and immediately said: "How is it possible! How can the fairy clan collude with the demon? How can he help rescue the demon?"

Lan Xuefeng stood aside and accepted his incompetence. He squeezed Liuyun Jiandao in his hand, "Maybe there is some misunderstanding? Xu is from the devil pretending to be an immortal..."

Yin Ruyan burned Zhang Chuanyin's talisman directly: "Daoist Lingyue must have a lot of doubts about this news. It coincides with the imminent marriage of Jun Qionghua. Daoist Lingyue should soon receive an invitation from Shadow Moon. This month, I will talk to you in detail."

Lingyue Daochang was even more confused: "Am I wrong? Jun Qionghua is getting married soon? What does this mean?"

There is no need for Yin Ruyan to reply again, because the crane from the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect has already arrived.

The disciple of the sect delivered the invitation card to the hands of Dao Ling Yue, Lan Xuefeng was beside him, but he was blind and could not see the content of the invitation.

He only heard Master's astonishment: "The god is going to marry the female sister of the Hehuan Sect. This is... really absurd."

Lan Xuefeng breathed for a moment, and asked in a low voice: "...The god is going to be married to Junior Sister Yu... are you married?"

He was already trying his best to restrain, but his tone still exposed a bit of emotion, Lingyue looked at him and said: "Xuefeng, don't think so much anymore, don't forget what you have been thinking about over the past few months. bitter."

Lan Xuefeng's face was pale, but he had always been a little sick, not particularly noticeable.

"Master, the disciple has something unclear."

"You said."

"Why can't you even think about a woman that a god can marry a disciple?"

Dao Lingyue frowned and frowned, "Just because it's the woman the goddess wants to marry, you can't think about it."

After a pause, he said with a cold voice: "The gods and gods of the ancient gods have no right to be the teacher of his decision, but you are different, you are the disciple of the teacher, and the teacher raised you from childhood. You will inherit as a teacher in the future. The mantle of the teacher revitalizes the mountains of Shu, and the teacher will never allow you to be entangled in the personal love of your children."

"And that Ji Yu...Where can Ji Wuxian's disciple get better? The last time in the Dengyun Jue has not been clarified. This time the Demon Lord was captured by Yingyue and escaped. Ji Yu can't get rid of the relationship. It is by no means that the immortal and demon colluded and rescued him like the head Yin said." Lingyue affirmed, "I waited for the monks to practice hard life for the purpose of becoming immortal. It is our duty to kill demons and slay demons to protect the common people in the world. As a teacher, we definitely do not believe that the immortals will collude with demons.