Chapter 12

Ji Yu fiddled with her fingers, clutching the quilt lightly. The clothes on her body were still the same as before unconscious, messy, and the bun was loose, and her black and soft hair was draped over her shoulders, glowing like a satin. .

Lu Qingjia looked at her and thought she was so beautiful.

It's really really beautiful.

Even Lu Qingjia, who had lived tens of thousands of years, couldn't think of anyone better than her in the vast years he had experienced.

The black-faced fairy, the arrogant dragon girl, the witch with unpredictable heart, or the naturally charming witch, none can compare with her.

She is not a good girl.

She is greedy and fearful of death. Apart from a good skin, she really can't think of any advantages.

But in the same way, those shortcomings of her happened to be the most distinctive and interesting part of her.

The words she just said, also thought of him.

He had made a decision long before she woke up.

But for some things, he took the initiative to say nothing, but she took the initiative to raise it very suspicious.

He couldn't help but think about it.

"Want to help me?" He lifted her chin and forced her to look at him, "What?" His voice was soft and sweet, "Knowing that the blood can't be taken out, I started to think again?" Staring at her, squeezing her chin hard to prevent her from hiding, "Why do you think you can help me with this ability?" He turned his eyes and murmured, "Do you still want to take the opportunity? Please me and get something better from me? I tell you Ji Yu, you dream."

He let go of her abruptly, and she was thrown onto the bed by him, and her back hurt.

Seeing her frowning and biting her lip in pain, he said coldly: "I can't let you succeed again."

Ji Yu palely explained: "I didn't mean that..." "I will never let you succeed." Lu Qingjia couldn't believe her. He emphasized what he said before and quickly said, "But your proposal, I agreed."

Ji Yu didn't care about the pain, and there was a surprise in her eyes: "Really? That's really..."

Lu Qingjia interrupted her before the three words "great" were said.

He directly said: "Since you want to help me, naturally you can't just build a foundation and complete cultivation." He turned away and walked slowly towards the screen, "I will help you completely refine the Phoenix essence and blood until it is completely refined. Day, you can at least go to Yuan Ying."

... Is this a blessing in disguise?

Ji Yu, who had been in a bitter life for too long, didn't dare to think too beautiful. He hesitated and said: "What about then?"

"Then?" The young man behind the screen, like colored glaze, said with a smile, "Then of course you have to stay there. By my side, it is convenient for me to refine the blood for you. And...you have to do things for me as you said."

He said this, as if she had something to do.

Ji Yu thought for a while and wanted to put forward: "Then can you solve the linguistic psychic art from my body first? We are not in a tit-for-tat relationship anymore. If I help you, we are also considered as partners. I will definitely not I'm talking about it ." Although it seems that things have turned around, Lu Qingjia's bird is very untrustworthy. What if he becomes unhappy one day and kills her?