Chapter 3

Ji Yu's hands were tied up.

Her body was almost a hundred years old, and she was already very good in this book.

But even so, it is not the opponent of the male protagonist.

Ji Yu felt that she really made her own.

She has never suffered such a crime.

Knowing that this would happen, she chose to die directly, what to resist, what to resist, what to escape, and to escape, the feeling now is really no better than death.

She doesn't know how long time has passed, only that the sky seems to have been bright several times and dark several times. Her whole body seems to be out of touch with her body, she can't lift her hands, and her legs can't move, so she can only let Lu Qingjia toss. .

When everything finally stopped, she was already a little confused.

She stared at the red bed net blankly. The room that the original owner prepared for the first time with a sense of ritual was not only useless in the original book, but also became her burial ground. Who would have thought waiting for her to wear it. , Here actually came in handy.

She felt pain all over, and after the medicine faded, she was finally no longer forced to stay awake.

Before she went into a coma, she said as if to herself: "You are so powerful, how can I calculate it."

Yes, if he takes her out of the room in the first time, nothing else will happen. .

Even if he leaves by himself, he can leave her behind.

He is fully capable of avoiding everything.

But he just lost consciousness for a moment at such a critical moment.

This momentary loss of consciousness directly caused him to lose his body.

Lu Qingjia stood up and looked at Ji Yu who was unconscious. The young girl had teardrops on her eyelashes, her face still had a crimson aftertaste, and her dark and soft hair was laid messily on the red bed. She was charming and smooth. His lips were red and swollen from torment, and they opened slightly after passing out.

Just looking at her like this, it seems that I can recall the sweet smell between her lips and teeth.

The phoenix imprint on Lu Qingjia's eyebrows flickered, his thin lips pressed lightly, and he looked away indifferently.

Killing Ji Yu was as easy as blinking to him.

But he didn't do it at first, and now he can't do it too much.

I don't know how long it took, Ji Yu woke up from exhaustion.

Her eyelids stuck together, and she rubbed them hard before opening them.

The picture in front of her is still the familiar red gauze tent. She has not returned to her world. The exhaustion that still exists in her body tells her that everything that happened before is real, not a dream.

Ji Yu would be dumbfounded, and tried to sit up, the silk quilt covering her body slipped off, revealing her bruised body.

She frowned, pulled the quilt around herself, and quickly looked to her side. There was nothing but no one there.

Can't tell what it's like, should she thank him? After the incident, she didn't even kill her directly.

The sound of the cup touched, Ji Yu looked over suddenly, and there was a person sitting behind the screen. His figure was a little fuzzy, but it was enough for her to recognize who it was.