Chapter 66

Ji Wuxian is in Yingyue, how could something happen?

After Ji Yu asked, the jade card was broken, apparently something went wrong on that end.

Even if Ji Yudang ran to the Hehuan Sect Guest House, she had never felt the wave of enchantment. Lu Qingjia slept so peacefully that the magic circle he set for Shadow Moon was fine. What happened to Ji Wuxian?

When she rushed to the Hehuanzong Guest House, she found that it was quiet and there was nothing wrong with it. She carried her skirt up the steps, and was extremely alert before entering the hall. After kicking the door, she found the inside and outside. The calmness of is completely different, the once neat and luxurious hall is a mess, full of blood.

"Master?"

Ji Yu ran forward a few steps, looked around quickly, did not feel any strange breath.

Her breath was full of blood, her eyes fell on the blood still flowing on the ground, and she walked in the direction of the blood, all the way to another exit of the hall.

Outside the exit is Shadow Moon Houshan, Ji Yu looked at the occasional blood stains on the ground and did not chase after him recklessly.

She didn't want to disturb Lu Qingjia's rest. It was enough for Yin Ruyan and Mingguang Zhenxian to have such a thing. She transmitted the sound to them, but they didn't know if they were in concentration and did not reply immediately.

Ji Yu and Lu Qingjia have been together for so long, the cultivation base has already been close to the god of transformation, only a hand in hand, there are few opponents in the cultivation world today. After weighing left and right for a moment, she decided to take a look nearby. After all, it was still in Shadowmoon. Even if she could not rival the opponent, she would not be captured.

Slowly chasing in the direction of the blood stains, she tried to transmit Ji Wuxian's sound again, but he did not respond even once.

He won't really have an accident, right?

When he came, he said that the younger brothers and younger sisters could not participate in her joint registration ceremony if something went wrong in their practice. Is it possible... Actually, there was a problem with his practice? Otherwise, his cultivation in the later stage of transforming the gods shouldn't easily happen.

What happened to the Hehuan Sect when she was not in the Hehuan Sect?

Soon she followed the blood to a place near the barrier. After another pool of blood, she saw Ji Wuxian who was soaked in blood.

He leaned against a tree with a dull expression, his neckline was slightly torn apart, and the collarbone was covered with hideous wounds.

"Master!"

Ji Yu ran quickly, and when he approached him, he placed a small barrier around him. Then he held his shoulders and said with concern: "What's the matter with you? What happened?"

Ji Wuxian looked at Ji Yu, looked at her eyebrows carefully, and said with some obsession, "Yu'er, are you here to save me?"

Ji Yu wanted to check his injury, but he held his hand.

"You came to save me, I thought you wouldn't come."

"...Why does Master think so?"

"Why? It's probably because you already have Lord Qionghua, and it's almost irrelevant to me, or even to the Hehuan Sect."

Ji Yu pursed her lips and said, "No matter who I marry, I will always be a disciple of the Hehuan Sect."

"Really?" Ji Wuxian asked with a smile, her face pale as paper, her black eyes staring at her, still idiotic.