Chapter 36

Lu Qingjia didn't want to sleep. He hadn't slept for many years, and he didn't remember what it was like to fall asleep.

He hates the darkness, and even more hates the darkness after closing his eyes, so Ji Yu wants him to sleep, but he doesn't want it.

But when her hand ran across his eyes, when the faint fragrance of her body filled his nose, he closed his eyes involuntarily.

Ji Yu took away her hand, and the trembling touch of her palm eyelashes made her palm itchy. She slowly clenched her fist and looked at Lu Qingjia, who closed her eyes, and slowly said: "I'm guarding outside, if you have anything to call me

That's it ." Lu Qingjia didn't say a word. He was lying there. Hearing her leaving, he couldn't help thinking, she was guilty.

She must be guilty, he could feel the slight soreness in his heart, but for a moment he couldn't tell whether the soreness was hers or his own.

She already has a pleasant person, which shows that she is not hard-hearted. Then she had done so many things to sorry him before and used him. Now it is natural to feel guilty.

She is guilty.

It is really unnecessary to take care of him only because of guilt and to "bear" him like this.

Opening his eyes, Lu Qingjia wanted to get up and leave, but looked sideways at the faint figure behind the screen, and he gave up again.

There is a saying that she was right. When he promised to give her everything, as long as she got out of it immediately, she didn't do that. Why was this? It's just because of guilt, it's fine to click until she has finished. She should have left when he refused several times, but there was none.

If it's not for guilt or for other things, then she stayed here, does it mean...

that day in Hehuan Palace, Ji Wuxian said that he took medicine for Ji Yu, and she forgot all about the past, maybe This was not thought of to save lives, is this true?

Did she really forget it?

That's why it is said that Ji Yu who wrote the letter paper is her but not her?

If she had forgotten, she would meet him after that...

can't think about it anymore.

I don't know what stupid things will happen if I think about it.

Lu Qingjia rolled over and closed his eyes again with his back to the screen.

After all he stayed.

Ji Yu looked at the direction of the bed and saw him turning over. She lowered her head and glanced at the palm of her hand that was tickled by his eyelashes, and shook her feelings.

Lu Qingjia really fell asleep in the middle of the night.

This is a very scary thing. Lu Qingjia hasn't slept for tens of thousands of years. He was unconscious because of a coma.

Now he actually fell asleep, which is really not a good thing.

In his dream, he dreamed of the scene before everything had happened.

The gentle father, the jealous mother, the beautiful and dreamy Phoenix clan, he was full of familiar auras, a burning sensation.

Suddenly, darkness struck, everything was different, golden red was replaced by black, laughter and screams in his ears were replaced by screams and crying, Lu Qingjia in his dream stood blankly in the darkness, he saw Without the edge of darkness, wherever he goes, there is endless blackness. He can only stop and stand in place, listening to the curses and neighs one after another.