Chapter 50

Ji Yu really didn't know what to say about Lu Qingjia.

She glanced at him lightly, and didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

She turned and left, Lu Qingjia stood on the stage, not chasing her.

Ji Yu walked to the entrance of the main hall and turned her head once, looking at Lu Qingjia who was standing there looking at her. Although she was a little away, the monk had good eyesight. She could see his expression clearly.

He looked calm, calm to the point of indifferent.

Ji Yu smiled and waved to him: "Goodbye."

After speaking, she turned around, the smile on her face disappeared in an instant, and the pace of leaving was quickened.

After she left, Lu Qingjia slowly sat on the phoenix chair and glanced at the place where the keel of Yuelongge was drawn. There were no traces of it.

He thought of the bloody and chilly keel again, and thought of Yue Changge almost dead but he didn't even resist.

For him, she seemed very happy and satisfied.

Ji Yu would not be like this, she would never be able to.

He promised that he would no longer doubt her, and would no longer do unnecessary temptations, but today's things made him somewhat uncontrollable. He knew in his heart that he should chase her and say something, but he just couldn't say anything. , Can't make a step.

He pressed his heart. If he said that it was the Demon Gu manipulating him, he would think it was not. If Yan Tingyun really spent his cultivation to manipulate him, he wouldn't just make him suspicious.

But what if it is? Because he was so careless that he didn't notice Wen Lingyi last time, Lu Qingjia was no longer so conceited this time. He went directly to the Piandian, sat down cross-legged and started adjusting his breath.

Yan Tingyun, who was far away in the Demon Realm, opened his eyes as he entered the concentration, and said with a sigh of relief: "So vigilant, I thought that such subtle guidance would not be noticed. Fortunately, the deity withdrew quickly, otherwise he would be discovered. The plan is not easy to handle."

On the Cangwu sacred tree, Ji Yu sat at the table and packed his things, counting them one by one, putting them away one by one.

Lu Qingjia saw this scene when he came back. He was shocked for a while and quickly stepped forward and said, "What are you doing?"

Just pack things, what else can I do?

Ji Yu glanced at him and said nothing.

Lu Qingjia said, "Are you leaving?"

Ji Yu still ignored him.

No matter how Lu Qingjia could stand it, she took away all her things when she came up, and the table was completely clean in the blink of an eye.

Ji Yu said: "Shenjun, what is this? You don't have any precious magical tools, how come you come to get something from me?"

"I forbid you to leave." Lu Qingjia hugged her directly from behind, "You just came, why are you leaving?" He lowered his voice, "I said something wrong in the Shadow Moon Palace before, didn't I?"

Ji Yu's eyelids drooped slightly and said nothing.

Lu Qingjia kindly said: "I apologized to you, I didn't know what happened at that time, I didn't think that in my heart, I didn't blame you for always being angry."