Chapter 19

Seeing the trial of Yueshan began, Yuechangge and Jin Chaoyu walked in together.

She was a little disturbed, and subconsciously grabbed Jin Chaoyu's hand.

Jin Chaoyu glanced at her and wanted to pull it apart, but saw that she was sweating on her forehead and her face was pale, obviously afraid, so she endured it.

He calmed down and said in a low voice: "It's okay, don't worry too much, Master will not let the disciples have trouble in the trial."

Yue Changge was comforted by him, and calmed a little, raising a bright smile: "Well, yes. Big brother is here, I'm not afraid."

Jin Chaoyu was stunned when she saw her smile, and quickly turned to the beginning, withdrawing her hand and walking forward without a trace.

When they actually entered the mountain, the two were teleported to different locations.

Yue Changge clenched the short sword in his hand and kept whispering to himself to hold on. After calming down a bit, he went deep into the dense forest step by step.

What she didn't know was that Lu Qingjia was following her in a corner she couldn't see.

Lu Qingjia had already determined the strength in her body.

Now is the time to test who she is and why she has to follow him.

He hid his figure behind a tree, his hands were sealed, and after the seal was printed, the roar of monsters rang out in the dense forest.

Yue Changge was so frightened that the monster beast rushed towards this side, and the ground trembled.

She clenched the dagger in fear, swallowed, staring wide-eyed at the direction where the monster is coming.

She told herself that she couldn't shrink back, and she couldn't escape back, so she would be automatically judged out.

She wants to win the trial, get the first place, and ask the master to hand down the blessing for her.

The heroine is the heroine, she is really not afraid of death, and she has a halo that will not die. When the monster arrives, it almost smashes her with a claw, but when it is in danger, she suddenly glows with ice blue light. .

The demon beast's movements suddenly stopped, and the golden beast eyes fixedly looked at her for a while, and backed away in a surrender gesture.

Yue Changge was stunned by herself, watching this scene puzzledly, she didn't understand why.

But Lu Qingjia understands.

It's bloodline suppression.

Either there was Phoenix blood in her body, or she had a dragon bone.

She couldn't have anything to do with the Feng Clan. If it were, he wouldn't be so disgusted with her breath.

Then it is the keel.

Lu Qingjia wanted to kill someone last night.

At this moment, his desire to kill has reached the top.

He has basically determined the origin of the Yuechang Song, and with a flame in his hand, he will be able to burn the Yuechang Song clean in a few breaths.

But at this critical juncture, he suddenly heard Ji Yu's voice.

"Lu Qingjia!" She seemed to endure great pain, "It hurts... Come on, the blood is coming again..."