Fanwai 13

Lu Qingjia was really embarrassed this time.

He began to hide from Ji Yu, even if the two of them were in the bedroom, he would hide on the bed and refuse to get down, and he had to talk to Ji Yu across a light gauze bed.

After the snow rolled over the golden-edged bed tent, his handsome jade-like face was looming, Ji Yu moved a chair and sat opposite him, patiently comforting him.

"It's all their fault, it has nothing to do with you, you are the purest phoenix, so don't hide, come out and meet me?"

The young man said angrily: "You definitely don't think so in your heart, you just lied to me."

"When did I lie to you? How could I be willing to lie to you? I'm telling the truth." Ji Yu said without blinking.

The teenager hesitated: "Really?" After asking, he answered first, "Certainly not, you will laugh at me when I go out."

Ji Yu now regrets that she couldn't hold back her smile on the way back. It was because he looked so awkward and cute that she couldn't hold it back for a while.

"Although I laughed, I'm not laughing at you." Ji Yu was still very patient, and her voice was very gentle, "I just think His Royal Highness is so cute, I like it so much that I can't help laughing happily."

The young man behind the white gauze calmed down and stared at her through the gauze: "Is this true?"

"If half of the word is false, call me five thunderbolts and I will die."

"Nonsense." A hot hand covered her lips through the gauze, "Don't talk nonsense, this is Genting Yang Palace, the highest place in the sky, you can hear everything you say."

"What I said is not a lie. I'm afraid that the heaven will hear it? It would be better if it heard it. You see that I still have all the tails, which means that I really didn't lie."

Lu Qingjia thought that this was right, he blinked quickly, and across a thin gauze of white silk, Ji Yu's beautiful face seemed to be covered with a layer of mist, so beautiful that he was almost ashamed of himself.

How can she be so beautiful?

So beautiful, is she really just a mortal woman?

In fact, Lu Qingjia is still young and doesn't understand the saying that there is a saying that a lover sees Xi Shi in the eyes. Ji Yu is good-looking, and he has her in his heart, so when he sees her again, he will unconsciously bring a filter. To his life.

"Do you want me to believe you?"

He suddenly opened his mouth, his voice slightly hoarse with a little boyishness, evoking contradictory and complicated forbidden and sexy colors.

Ji Yu got closer, and the two exchanged breaths through the white silk: "Of course, are you willing to believe me?"

"...you have to do one thing before I believe you."

"Then what do I have to do to make you believe me?"

The young man behind the white silk held his breath slightly, grabbed the white silk with one hand, and moved forward a little further, the lips of the two almost touched each other across the white silk.

"You know," he whispered. "Can't you see what I want?"

Ji Yu slowly opened her eyes and clasped her hands nervously. She did know it, and she could see it, but she didn't think it was good... He's still so young... She can't be a beast.

But......

Looking at his picturesque face with red lips and white teeth through the veil, looking at his reddish cheeks and the hopeful light in his eyes, Ji Yu thought again that he was three hundred years old. After a reincarnation, she can't always count according to their Phoenix Clan's standards, right?