Chapter 34

When Lu Qingjia wanted to kill Ji Wuxian, he was really cruel.

Ji Yu was standing with Ji Wuxian at the time, and he was thinking, would she choose to run by herself?

If she

ran away by herself and left Ji Wuxian, then he... Forget it, anyway, not only did she not run, but she pushed away her beloved.

Afterwards, she looked at her hand, as if she herself could not believe that she would do this.

It turns out that when she really likes someone, she is willing to live and die for it.

Lu Qingjia was seriously injured, and when the Phoenix Fire was about to burn Ji Yu, he instinctively took everything for her.

He leaned against the tree, coughed a few times, bleeding from the corner of his mouth, he wiped it off carelessly.

He stood up slowly and thought of the words Ji Yu had just said in the bell.

Is it because he is afraid that he will go and return, and then he will attack the people of Hehuan Sect?

There is no need to deceive and win over him for this, he never wants to see anyone from the Hehuan Sect again in his life.

He won't be fooled by her again.

In her heart, how stupid and deceitful he is to be planted several times by one person.

Lifting his eyes to look in the direction of Yingyue Immortal Sect, he was seriously injured and should have rushed back to the forbidden area to heal, but he did not want to go back.

He suddenly didn't know where he should go. The former habitat of the phoenix is ​​now gone, and the Shadowmoon Immortal Sect is not his real home. He stayed there only for the purpose of paying a tooth for a tooth, without much sense of belonging.

Where is he going now?

How can you give him a sense of security when he is injured?

Lu Qingjia closed his eyes and closed his sleeves on the sedan chair. The golden and white sedan chair flew up and headed away lightly in a certain direction.

Albizia.

Although Lu Qingjia finally stopped and left, he still hurt Ji Wuxian before using his hands.

Ji Wuxian's confidante was all over the world. Hearing that he was injured, Fairy Yinshuang from the early door rushed to the Hehuan Sect to heal him.

In the early days, the school was a great school of medical cultivation, and Fairy Yinshuang was a genius in medical cultivation. He was less than three hundred years old and was the cultivation base of Yuan Ying's later stage.

Not only did she have good medical skills, but she was also beautiful in appearance. Hearing that she was here, the male nuns of the Hehuan Sect gathered outside the Hehuan Palace, wanting to appreciate the beauty of this powerful medical practitioner.

The noise outside, Ji Yu living in the side hall of Hehuan Palace will inevitably be affected.

From the day Lu Qingjia left, she and Ji Wuxian never saw each other again.

If she didn't go to see him, he probably wouldn't be embarrassed to come to see her. The two obviously lived under the same roof, but they felt a little stranger.

After that day, Ji Yu checked the original owner's room without touching the floor. In addition to the letterhead found last time, she also found the box hidden by the original owner.