I just wanna picture of a goddamn hot dog

"This all happened in ONE night?!"

"Yes!! I was surprised too because I thought their relationship was going so well?!" Marth exclaimed.

"Well I mean..." Peach has a point there.

"Not a lot of communication between them, I know- well I thought it was a because the author just didn't add it in BUT STILL!"

"It was bound to happen."

...

"Shit you right."

"Marth, I'm always right." Peach said as she sipped her tea. Marth rolled his eyes before laying down on Peach's bed, ignorantly taking up the entire space.

Peach sighed before continuing her statement.

"Look, it's not our business, and their both strong people and they don't need each other to function! Just give them some time and keep Palutena away from Robin."

"Yeah yeah, I know... let's just have a chill day today. Come on I'll buy the coffee today."

"Alright. We have to stop at Target to get some pads though, I haven't had my period in almost two months."

~~~

Lucina spent the night in Palutena's room. They didn't get the chance to sleep but Lucina was able to get a bit of closure.

Lucina was laying down on the bed as Palutena was getting dressed. But They were comfortable with each other enough to be half naked around each other... as weird as it sounds.

Palutena only had pajama shorts and a bra on when Lucina said,

"I'm strangely turned on right now."

The goddess froze. What the fu- what did she say?

Pat turned around.

"What?"

Oh.

Lucina had her phone in front of her face before showing Palutena a picture of a model wearing odd clothing. It was like a drag queen gone way extreme. Somehow.

"Look at this girl. She looks as small as a mouse in that giant outfit but like, this is hot."

Palutena examined the picture. She found no interest in the model but still she nodded, 'agreeing'.

"So... did you maybe wanna go somewhere tonight? We can bring some of the others." Palutena suggested.

"Hmm..." It took Lucina a few seconds to finalize her answer, but after thinking, she let out a small monotone "sure"

"Wait really?!"

"Wha- yeah?"

"Usually at times like these you never wanna go out!" Palutena exclaimed as she raced around the room to change her outfit. "S-so where should we go?! Go to the beach? Go to the drive-in? OH, we should go to a buffet!!!"

Lucina was a little stunned, but calmly agreed to the drive in idea. In her head she thought it would be a good idea to entertain herself if most of her friends were in the back of one truck watching a movie.

"Alright! Uh, lemme see who's awake, okay?"

Lucina nodded. But before Palutena could leave the room, she asked, "maybe don't tell Robin?"

Palutena smiled and nodded.

~~~

Peach, Shulk, Roy, Daisy, Zelda, and Marth agreed to go. It was already pretty late so not everyone could tag along. They drove there in the pick up truck that Shulk rented— for some reason— and parked a few rows from the front.

The movie that was shown was a semi-forgotten 2018 rom com. Hell,  none of the gays in the truck even knew what the name of it was.

"So, uh."

"Yeah?"

"Oh- no I was just saying it."

"Why?"

"I- because."

Peach and Marth bickered silently. Meanwhile, Roy and Daisy sat behind them. Daisy was in grey sweatpants and a blue sweatshirt she stole from Ike(sweatshirt stealing is a norm in this group). Roy still found her stunning, while he wore gym shorts and a sweatshirt that Bowser Jr. picked out for him and had his dad buy for him for Secret Santa a few years ago.

"Roy."

"Yeah Daisy?"

"Can you come with me to get some snacks?"

"Wait they have snacks?" Marth sat up immediately, causing the truck to shake a little bit.

"Yeah at the little stand over there." Daisy pointed all the way across the lot where a small snack shop was.

"I'll go with you Daisy." Peach said in an agitated tone.

"No, no, it's okay I'll go with her." Roy shot back.

"No—"

"Come on Daisy." Marth grabbed her arm and led them off of the truck, making their way across the parking lot.

Peach glared at Roy. Roy returned the favor, obviously.

"I bet y'all forgot I'm here huh?"

"SHULK!"

While everyone was on the back of the truck, Shulk sat on top of the front drivers spot behind them. Silently.

"You guys keep forgetting me!"

"You're an irrelevant comic relieve character only used for Robin's gay jokes!"

"Peach—"

"You're keeping Daisy from getting dick, it's a two way street!"

"I-I'm also here." Zelda said awkwardly, being smushed on the side of the truck next to Roy.

"Oh hi Zelda!"

"Hi Roy."

~~~

"I'm sorry about those two." Marth apologized as him and Daisy waited for their order.

"Umm, it's fine, you're not at fault."

"Roy's practically my child and Peach is my sister, trust me, I'll take the fault."

Daisy nodded awkwardly. From where they were, they could see the truck rocking back and forth from everyone fighting. It was embarassing.

"Why are they fighting?" Daisy asked.

Marth has a choice here.

To say 'I dunno' or to tell her the truth. It was all up to whether or not he wanted to be ever more entertained.

"I dunno."

"I-"

"What?"

"Usually you do know."

"Sometimes even gods may not know..."

"Don't praise yourself Marth."

"Okay."

<_>\€\€\!\'

IM SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHITTY BUT I JUST WANTED TO FINISB THIS CHAPTER IVE HAD IN MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE OKAY BYE