Average Night

"So what's going on?"

"Well, we all know how Samus and Ike are together, right?"

"Yep."

"Well I heard that a couple weeks ago, they went to some town thingy for a date I guess. And guess what."

"What."

"They stayed over night. You know what this could mean, right?"

"No, Samus isn't that type of girl to just let a guy hit her up without at least taking some time."

"Heh.. true. But it's just the fact that they think they're being secretive really makes me laugh."

"Yeah... any Zelda and Link news, though?"

"Ugh, surprisingly not, this week. To think that this has been going on for 7 months and hasn't toned down."

"They seriously should kiss and make up!"

"I don't think it's that easy, Peach."

Marth, Palutena, Lucina, and Peach were all sitting in Marth's G Wagon discussing the weeks drama.

They were supposed to be on their way to drop off each other at the places they had to go for the night, but they got 10 minutes to spare.

"So... no more tea."

"Nope."

"..."

"Should we just go now..."

"Yeah let's go."

Marth sighed as he started up the car, slowly backing out of the driveway and onto the road.

Four a couple minutes, they blasted some music and yelled at "thug" groups prancing around on the street.

They finally reached the first destination.

They stopped in front of Ike, Shulk, and Robin's house

Lucina opened the car door to let herself out.

"Okay, have fun Luci Loo!" Palutena waved.

"AND NO FUCKING!" Marth yelled.

"Yes, Mother Virgin." Lucina waved them off as she made her way to the house.

Marth made no hesitation to start the car again and off back onto the road.

"So have you guys heard?" Peach asked.

"Heard what."

"Master Hand is taking the entire roster to Hawaii. I guess to celebrate Sakurai's feat for making Ultimate. "

"Really? Cool!"

"Ugh, the plane ride is gonna be terrible.. I'm having visions about it." Marth shuddered.

"Tell me, what do you see??"

"Well, I see one of you girls on your period, Pit crying for some reason(probably because something Roy did), I can invision my granddaughter going crazy on her Xanax or somethin... ugh, it's gonna be terrible."

"Terrible is the new normal!" Palutena smiled.

"Yep. Oh! Here's your stop, goddess!"

"Are you sure you wanna go to the plaza alone..? I mean, I'm not planning anything. We could have a girl's night!" Peach exclaimed.

"Uhh, nah.. I think tonight's gonna be a night of reflection." Palutena explained.

"Reflections about failed love? At a... place where.. a million couples are roaming..?"