Issa Airport Pt 3

"Marth..." Roy said through gritted teeth.

"Ya kiddo??" Marth asked. When he turned to look at the red head, his face was almost as red as his hair, and his legs were closed together tightly with a blanket over them with his phone face down.

"....uhhh, Roy??" Marth asked. Roy just turned his down a bit as his face became an even darker crimson. "Oh... is there somethin goin on in your pants...?"

"Maybe..."

"Why, or did it just happen randomly."

"... I was looking through some old photos of everyone.... and it was a picture of us on a beach day..."

"Oh yeaaahhh!!! I remember going with Daisy to buy that swimsuit for her—"

"Sh-shutup..." Roy pleaded.

Marth blinked out of confusion until he finally understood. "Ooooohhhhh you saw her IN THE BATHING SUIT!"

Roy was too late to cover Marth's mouth.

"Who's bathing suit??" They heard Richter ask from the back, which was also the row Daisy was sitting in.

Marth chuckled before turning back to Roy. "Do you need a release or somethin??"

"NO...... I'll be in the bathroom." Roy said before he rushed out of his seat.

~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have now reached your destination! Please exit the plane in an ORDERLY FASHION!"

"Damn gurl aight then." Peach mumbled. She waited for Samus and Ike to get up and get their bags, along with each of them also having to get Peach's carry-on, too.

"Come on, friends!" Peach exclaimed.

"OH YOU SHUTUP!"

"EXCUSE ME WHY ARE DO YOU CHOOSE TO YELL AT ME WHEN THE FLIGHT ENDS?! LITERALLY CAN YOU DO THIS ANOTHER TIME?!"

Palutena and Robin were screaming at each other as they got their carry-on bags ready as Lucina and Richter watched from afar.

"Does this happen a lot?" The buff boi asked (I'm sorry Richter's just so dam cute).

"Yeah. It's hard to understand what they fight about, though."

Palutena seemed a little bit exhausted although she screamed at Robin. Robin seemed perfectly fine, on the other hand. Shulk bought him and the other man a special made coffee, so it kept Robin in place for a good while. Until now, of course.

"SHUTUP AND GET YOUR BAG, ROBIN..."

"I ALREADY GOT MINE, YOU CAN GO GET YOURS!"

~~~

"Zelda...."

....

"Zelda...?"

The princess fluttered her eyes open as she was greeted by the sound of people screaming  and people around her standing up. In front of her was Corrin, the other princess poking Zelda's nose lightly.

"We're getting off already?"

"Yeah, you fell asleep for a good part of the flight. Come on. I already got your carry-ons for you."

~~~

When they exited the plane, they were greeted by a certain scent of... a mix of coconut and flowers... and fruit....

It was almost like the airport back at home accept it seemed... nicer. It had luau music and the little shops that the group saw not too far down were of course, Hawaiian-themed.

"SMASHERS TO BAGGAGE CLAIM, PLEASE!" Master Hand yelled.

As Roy walked over there, Daisy ran over to him, almost shoving a small bag in his hands. Roy was startled but managed to hold it. He examined the small... treat bag.

"Where'd you get this?? We just got off the plane!"

"Some bastard with his unbuttoned shirt gave me this. I guess he expected me to go off with him but I took the chocolate and ran."

Roy grinned, first at her and then back at the man she got it from, silently pointing back and forth between the two to signal to him that she was 'his'.

There were now 50+ people at three baggage claim areas.

"Peach, stop stepping on my slides." Marth snapped, pulling his foot away before Peach's heels could step on his for anymore.

Shulk made his way through the crowd of people to get to Robin, grabbing onto his shoulder as he stepped to his side. Robin looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"I'm pretty sure I just saw your bag on the other one, not here." Robin said, not knowing what to call the baggage claim- thingies.

"Ike got them for me. Hurry up, we have to get on a bus."

"Is it a nice bus?"

"Yeah, the design on the outside was pretty cool."

"Are we all getting one one?"

"No there are like... five out there."

"Good."

"Oh your bag!" Shulk exclaimed as he leaned over, snatching Robin's bag from the handle and sliding it towards them, now handing it to bird boi.

"Thanks."

"Oh, but how will you ever repay me?!"

"With a thanks. I just said it. Get your sexual confusion together and get us some seats on the bus."

<< >>

Ohh hello... hi.

Ok ok, lemme ask you a simple question, all you have to do is answer truthfully.

What's your favorite fruit?

Mine are lemons.
(Can I get one in the chat, ohh)
They're so fun.

😉