Stuff and Fluff

Everyone was back at Roy, Daisy, Pit, Zelda, and Samus' house, either hanging out or trying on their costumes.

Palutena was running around with her Malificent horns and showing them to everybody.

She stopped in front of Pit.

"You only got a red jacket, Pit?" Palutena asked.

"Well... Yeah! That's what the boy wears in the movie!" Pit exclaimed, putting on the jacket and waving his arms around.

Palutena smiled, and the two started to run around the house.

Meanwhile, Ike and Samus were upstairs where all of their rooms were, just standing in the hallway where a big mirror was located.

"I think this costume suits me." Samus commented, smiling.

"Lucky..." Ike muttered.

Samus started laughing. "I forgot you were gonna be Barnacle Boy."

"Yeah... I'm gonna have to practically wear black underwear over a red suit... how lovely."

"Well Marth is gonna have to put two purple shells over his chest like a bra." Samus chuckled, crossing her arms.

Ike sighed. "True."

Samus smiled. "Welp. I'm gonna get somethin from the fridge. I'll be right back."

Before Samus could take a step, Ike grabbed her by the waist and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Samus smiled and ruffled his hair, and then going downstairs.

"Oh my god." Shulk muttered.

"Why would Sammy not TELL ME?!" Peach exclaimed.

"Shh, Peach!"

"Sorry. But since your the only one here," Peach stood up straight. "What do you think of my costume? I think it makes me look fat."

"No, Peach. It doesn't." Shulk commented, also wearing his Marty McFly costume.

".... Shulk are you a sister?"

"Yeah, I went to the sister meeting on sister Friday."

"Oh okay."

~~~

Lucina has the yellow raincoat over a blue tank top, and the yellow boots to match.

"Are you gonna have button eyes?" Robin asked.

"Yep."

Silence.

"You're gonna wear that for Halloween?"

"Yes."

Silence again.

...

"Can you help me with my costume?" Robin asked.

"Sure."

Lucina walked over to him, picking up the red cape that came with the costume.

She looped her arms over his shoulders to put the cape on him.

She the moved her hands over his chest where the cape tied together.

It was silent for quite a while.

"When was the last time we've gone out?" Robin asked.

Lucina stopped to think about that.

"I actually don't remember."

"I can't even remember the last time we've gotten to sit down together and... talk... and stuff."

"We're bad at this whole relationship thing, huh." Lucina commented.