And That's the Tea.

"Okay. Peach, we got your Starbucks. Now, we need to go to two more stores and we'll be done for the day." Marth stated.

"Got it." Peach, Lucina, and Palutena said in unison.

They all had Starbucks coffee in their hands, although Lucina got iced tea.

Marth, in the driver's seat, swerved the car into an empty parking spot. He stopped the car engine. Marth then turned to Peach and Lucina in the back.

"You two, go get the stuff on the list I sent you."

The two nodded and exited the car.

Marth and Palutena watched the two girls go into the store.

"So, anything going on?" Marth asked as he drank his coffee.

"Eh, I talked to the female Corrin yesterday, and guess what? She's lesbian. I forgot who, but it was either Bayonetta or Azura she had eyes for."

"Aww, sweet.... wait what about the other Corrin and Azura?"

"I don't know but I am pretty excited to see what's gonna happen." Palutena winked.

"Same. Also, have you checked your Twitter recently?"

"No, why?"

"Everyone has been tweeting me ever since the Smash Direct... I love it. It's the attention I deserve."

"Yeah, that's great. Oop, there they are."

Marth sighed and unlocked the car doors, followed up with the two girls stepping inside with two grocery bags, each of them having one. Marth started up the car again and sped out of the parking lot and off to their last store.

After a few minutes, the car was in another parking spot in front of a very small store. You know, those old looking drug stores that have all the munchies, and their so small you could really only walk in about 7 steps. Yeah, that kind.

The foursome strutted in, the man at the cash register barely noticing them. Marth grabbed a few things, Palutena looked at all the munchies, Peach texted away on her phone, and Lucina just had her arm linked with Marth's and followed him around. Yes, she was that bored.

But as Marth looked through some of the cough medicines, he heard a voice behind him.

"Oh, I didn't expect to see you guys here!"

Peach gawked and looked at the others.

Marth, having to be the authority, sighed and turned around to look at the mystery person.

"Why hello there, Malon."

"Hi," Malon shifted her weight onto one foot and crossed her arms. "You're shopping at stores like this? You guys are at an all-time low, huh?"

"You are literally in the same store you hypocrite." Peach hissed.

Marth held everyone back and walked up to Malon.

"Now, is there something you need?"

Malon was hesitant, but then answered, "I was just dropping by, but then I saw you four asshats here."

Peach and Palutena gawked.

"Now, where's our little Zellie?" Malon taunted. "Is she off sulking?"

"She's actually living in paradise since you've been out of the picture." Palutena defended.

"Sure, sure."

It was as if Malon had the upper hand here. But after a few seconds of silence, Lucina walked in front of Marth and looked Malon in the eye.

"Yes?" Malon sassed.

"I think you should be leaving."

"Actually, no! I'm not gonna. So do everyone a favor, you flat waste of space, and stick to the cutting."

Woah.

Palutena, who stood by the register, felt every need to punch her right now. But can she do that in public? Eh I don't even know. But oh was Malon in for a treat.

Lucina merely snickered and looked down at her.

"Listen, Dorothy, Link never liked you. The boy just doesn't know how to tell an annoying little piece of shit like you to get the hell out of his life. And Zelda would've beat your ass if she wasn't done with you at the time, so don't act like your the one on top."

Marth looked over to Peach.

"Also, I wouldn't talk to me about my body 'cause your ass sags like two full grocery bags. So let me give you a reality check, Ritchie Bitch. I've seen what you can do, and what you can do is get out of our damn perfect lives and try to find one for yourself!"

"You!—"

Peach barely looks away for two seconds before a the sound of a hard-ass slap cuts Malon off.

Peach looked back to see Malon slightly hunched and holding her cheek.

Lucina grinned.

Palutena chuckled. "That's my best friend." She whispered to the cashier.

Soon after, Malon scurried out of the small store, leaving the group of four left in there.

"Well that was fun!" Peach exclaimed.

"You really went all out in Malon, huh?" Marth asked to Lucina.

"Well someone had to say something and none of you were gonna brave up to practically a nine year old."