I was gonna write a whole paragraph for the title but it was too long, dammit

Peach stepped out of her pink Jeep and made her way to the grocery store.
This week, it was her turn to provide food for her and her three other house buddies, so here we are.

She flaunted inside the store, immediately going to the section with all the junk food, it being all her and the others would eat. She grabbed a cart and started tossing chip bags and sodas.

"Maybe we could go vegan for a week..."  Peach thought to herself. She decided to make her way to the veggie section.

As she examined the, broccoli, she saw something in the corner of her vision.

She turned to the front of the store.

She almost shrieked when she saw who it was. She fumbled around with the contents of her purse before she took out her phone, running to an empty isle.

She called Marth.

She waited.

And waited.

"Nnnnggghh, Peach... they don't sell makeup at the grocery sto—"

"NO IT'S SOMETHING WORSE!" Peach yelled, serving up looks from people in other isles.

"What?!"

"He's here!"

"He?"

"Link!"

Peach heard a small gasp from Marth.

They haven't seen him in seven months... and now him and Peach were literally in the same building as each other.

"If you're gonna talk to him then don't bring up the breakup."

"I'm almost done here anywa— oh my god I see him." 

"My tea literally just spilled onto the floor."

"Don't let Oliver get to it."

"I know."

"Okay I'll see you at home."

"Kay."

Peach hung up and exhaled loudly.

"Let's go." She said to herself. She walked out of the isle and started making her way to the cashier.

She was about to set her stuff down before she heard,

"Peach?"

'Oh my god' Peach though to herself.

When she turned around to face the voice, sure enough, there he was.

Link.

His hair was even more shaggy, and he was wearing a dark navy-blue jacket over a white t-shirt and jeans, which Peach has seen him wear so many times, enough to make her think that was the only clothes he had.

"Link!" Peach replied happily, pulling him into an awkward hug.

"How are you??" She asked.

"Uh, fine! Everything's fine.." Link answered, almost unsurely.

"Uh, how's Malon..."

"We don't talk anymore—"

"Thank god— Sorry, sorry."

"No, no... I'm glad, too." Link said, reassuringly. "How are you and the others? How's the house?"

"Uhhh...." Peach didn't really know how to answer that. "The others are fine."