Talk and Town

Pit let the two in the house. Palutena seemed a little timid, and Robin was just confused as to what was going on. They walked to Pit's room, quickly greeting Roy and Daisy, along with Samus and Zelda.

Pit sat down on his bed, along with Palutena next to him while Robin grabbed a chair and sat in front of them.

"So! Lady Palutena, what did you wanna talk about?"

"And... how does this include me? Not to be rude, just asking." Robin declared.

Palutena straightened her posture, but avoided eye-contact with both of them.

'Huh...' Pit thought. 'She definitely seems off today...'

"Well..." Palutena started. "I've been thinking... and I think I want to tell Lucina how I feel."

Robin sat up. Pit's eyes widened. "Well... that's fine, M'lady!"

"Do you wanna.. tell us more?" Robin asked.

"I mean... she knows something is up... and I just want to tell her. I think she's at a good state right now... and I think now's the time to tell her."

~~~ A N H O U R E A R L I E R

Samus rushed out of the house and to the car waiting outside for her. She hopped into the front seat next to the driver.

"Good morning."

Samus smiled. "And good morning to you."

Ike smiled at her before he started up the car again, heading out of the driveway.

So... I'm thinkin... today, we go random. Let's not plan anything, and just do what we want to do at the town." Ike said.

"Awesome." Samus replied, quickly buckling up the seat belt she forgot about.

Ike grinned and headed down the street. "So, what's up?"

"Well... what's up is that I think that you need to help Roy out with his girl problems."

"Oh."

"Heheh, yep! And Zelda... god, I don't even know about the poor girl."

"Yeah... how many times has she gone out of her room?"

"For the past two days? maybe four... God, she's been down in her room watching Friends with Daisy having to feed her three times a day."

"She'll get over it..." Ike mumbled. "Maybe."

"Anywayy..." Samus continued. "I forgot to tell you this..."

Ike's eyes widened, and he quickly scanned her stomach to make sure of no baby bump.

"Wha-- Ike!! No!"

"Oh thank god." Ike sighed.

"What I was going to tell you was that after Christmas..."

Ike motioned her to go on.

"Master Hand was planning for the whole Smash Bros roster to take a trip!"

"Huh? Where? Why?"

"I guess to celebrate the game... but guess where?!"

"Wh-where?"

"Hawaii!"

Ike nearly choked... on nothing. "Hawaii?! Wha- I-- Oh my god!!"

"I know, right?!"

"Wow... we'll talk more about this later, right now we have a town to claim."

~~~

"
What do you think?"

Samus looked at the double-seated bike that Ike presented in front of her. But without letting Sam share her input, Ike hopped on the front seat and patted the seat behind him for her to sit. And of course, Samus followed.

"Heh... grab on."

Instead of grabbing the handles, Samus hugged Ike's waist as he started pedaling.

Honestly, Samus loved it.

The sky was that bright, cyan color, and the trees above them dropped white and pink petals on them as Ike sped past them.

Samus started to laugh as they rode on, people glancing at the duo and smiling.

And Ike really liked this.

Maybe it was the fact that he finally got out of the house or that Samus was enjoying herself, but he really actually liked this! A lot!

"Did you rent this bike?" Samus asked.

"Ha... yeah I rented it.... a few years ago."

Samus was shocked but then started laughing.

After a few more minutes, Ike stopped the bike in front of a small cafe, stepping off of the bike and helping Samus off after.

"I'm glad you settled for this instead of a fancy restaurant..." Samus murmered.

"Well... I knew that you wouldn't even take a single step towards a restaurant like that... so I figured that something simple would be better." Ike answered.

Samus turned a light shade of red. She was surprised by how much Ike new her. It made her happy.

"Well" Ike gestured to the door. "Shall we?"

Samus happily nodded as she let Ike open the door for them as they stepped inside.

<< >>

Oh! Didn't see ya there! *sips tea*

This chapter may have been kinda short, buuuut I'm gonna wok on some chapters for the
h o l i d a y s .

Yep.

Happy Valentine's Day. 🎃