Riddles? Is that a good chapter name?

"OH BUT WHO WOULD EVER GIVE ME A SECRET RIDDLE?!" Marth yelled.

"It was probably Roy or something... Besides, I think four other people got them, too." Peach said.

"Guys, we all got one. My bet is on Marth." Lucina muttered.

"IT WASN'T ME, ASSHAT! Oh my god I am so sorry I'm just stressed." Marth whined, flopping onto the couch. Lucina didn't even flinch at the name.

"Guys," Palutena walked in the room. "I'm sure it's just some Christmas game. Besides... no fan has our address."

"Oh we aren't supposed to do that?" Peach asked.

The other three glared at Peach.

"Peach..."

"Yes?"

"Did you give someone our address?"

"NO."

The other three sighed. "Anyway, Marth. What does your riddle say anyway?" Palutena asked as she set some tea down for her and Lucina.

"It says..." Marth grabbed his card.

"When the time of 12 strikes goes off on day eight, go to the mall, and stay there until 11.
When 11 comes, go to her favorite store, center.
Don't fret, someone had your exact same riddle. Don't go alone."

"I'm honestly shocked." Palutena said.

"I told you it was scary." Marth whined. "But what riddle did you guys get?"

"Well..." peach mumbled. "Oh, Marth we have the same thing

"Sis, really?!"

"Yes!!"

The two both squealed.

Palutena decided to read hers.

"You and I both no very well you lied.
It's fine.
As long as you do what's instructed.
Go to the place where you reside to at dawn, tell them your name.
The rest is up to you."

...

"This is some creepy shit."

"WELL, DUH!"

The group continued to argue blah blah blah. Oliver skipped into another room, annoyed by the loud noise that was his owners yelling.

Eventually, they all calmed down, now seated next to each other on the couch with re-runs of old 80s movies playing on the TV. They called the rest of the squad, and apparently everyone else got a riddle too. They all decided to set out to solve their mysteries first thing in the morning, finishing the discussion and proceeding to start getting ready for bed.

~~~

"Hey Daisy?"

"Yes Pit?"

"Since we have the same riddle almost, kinda, can we do this together? I'm scared if this is actually one of those horror movie set ups."

Daisy chuckled. "Of course, Pit. Now go get some sleep so you won't be grumpy in the morning."

Daisy watched as Pit ran to his room as Roy stepped in the second after.